Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

track wasnt open but i still got mines!!!

Old 03-08-2004, 10:52 AM
MarylandHonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default track wasnt open but i still got mines!!!

well after having a long day looking for house, changing my tranny fluid. and not beign able to go to Buzz Creek for the track opening. i was filling low.
it was about 6-7 ok, and i was like i wonder if i can make it to the other track in my area Capitol Raceway in Bowie, so i tried.
first i stopped at the local speed shop got what i needed to get, asked them what is the fastest route to get there (first time going to this track). so im on the road flying to get there, why....casue i suppose to be at my part time job, but its know big deal, i got keys to the place and im gona be working alone anyways..
so i find the track. while pulling in i see mustangs and other cars coming out so im like whats going on. the track was way in the cut so i head back, following 99-2000 type civics. they stop at the dead end, i ask them is this the track they say yes, im like WTF
THere ****ing close, got damn.

so i get out and talk with them for a while. they ask me......
man do u have a h22 under there, cause it sounds nasty, i say nope stock honda f22 motor.
they was like what. so i just said, thats my cam shaft making it sound that way.
so i asked them what they have, civics, they say yeah....what u have under the hood, they just said motor swaps, so posible GSR's or B18's. they werent tryna give me to much info and i was cool with that.
they sound like they new there stuff, they had business cards and shit for the shop they work at, while me on the other hand was talking like ive done just about everything to my car myself in my apartment complex parking lot....lol which i have...lol
they was talking yeah , i just got my car off dyno, we have adyno in the shop and all this other shit, so i was like Cool.
really i was thinking i need to get to work. while they was thinking they wanted to race me, because they wanted to try to make a fool out of me with there hybrid civics........
so there on the phone tryna get folks to come a run me, then there fighting over which one of them will race me, he's saying no ,urs faster, then the other guys like nar urs. im like I DONT GIVE OF ****, BRING IT, if i lose i lose if i win i win, shit.

so i say i got to go, but they follow, ........now to the reace part...

we merge onto the highway. im in front and they got cought in traffic, they catch up and one of them pull right next to me. i down shift from 4th to 3rd, and so does he......
we line up......1 horn, 23horn, 3horn....go
i was gone, left him like 6-7 cars no problem, dont kno if he was ready or what.

so we get cought at a light but there behind other cars. i go normally but i can see them weaving in and out of traffic.
theres a merge lane right next to me and they both hit it and try to fly pass me, there going about 60-70mph and im going about 50-55mph. he gets right by my door and i floor it. i just let it wide open that time, i smoked, and i mean smoked both of them by 10****ing + cars, and the thing is, my clutch was slipping like shit (bout to upgraded it) and i still was pulling on them. A caprice that was coming from the track also got into the mix.....he smoke the shit out of them, but he still coulndt catch me. he left them by like 2 cars (highway so u kno he has top end) and i smoke all them by like 10+
now because my clutch was slipping my car cut of when i let off the gas.
so i just like it coast to a stop
man, i left them so ****ing far behind that it took them atleast 4-5 seconds to come flying past me, and this was with the car cut of coasting.....lol

and they was acting like i was stupid to fix up a f22 single cam, they tried to hit me with knowledge i already knew, like ah......
the faster honda right now has ur motor in it, a crx with a f22 swap, im like i know, do u know about the guy with a f22 turbo-d runing 10-11's...they like

like i said, i represented for the f22's ofcorse and u know for the CB7's

update:
raced a prelude h23 and a RSX, dont kno model but add these to the kill list
Old 03-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Dave-ROR
RAD owns.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow someone can't read the first thread in the forum. closed.