Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Kids with SUVs are dumb.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:01 PM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids with SUVs are dumb.

So there I am sitting at the stop light in my stock 95 Si Prelude (5sp H23)on my way to the local sports bar to have a couple drinks with my buds last night. I look to my right and there is some 18 year old kid in a Jeep Grand Cherokee no biggie. The light turns I start moving and he guns it, so I take the fraction of a second to look down the road...as expected, it is clear, being that it is a low traffic road. So I gun it and proceed to smoke the kid, no reason to let him think that he could take me in an SUV. Well now it is clear he has been whooped and at the same time a pickup is turning on to the road way ahead of us in front of the Jeep. So between the trucks presence and the fact that this pissing contest had already crowned a victor, I let off the gas. Well the moron in the Jeep whips by me and is too busy staring at me to gloat that he doesn't see the big yellow pickup in front of him. Luckily the kid hits the brakes just in time and I mean just in time to not hit this other poor dude. Then when I pull up to the Jeep he yells at me!?! So I politely give the biggest smile my face can produce, put my hand to my face, give him the bird and fly away.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

yeah, me and my friend chris were in the lude at wendys drive thru....chris was on the cell and wanted to show the person on the other line what the ludes intake sounded like, so we pump it a couple of times...next thing i know, two kids in front of us in a green jeep suv, get out and walk over, ones talking mad shit, wanting to fight right there in wendys parking lot...So i pullled out my .9 and just looked at it...and he shut up real quick....turned around and bolted out with his friend, they both looked like they had just seen ghosts :lmao: Don't worry yall, I have a permit to carry and a license....I'm legit
Old 02-16-2004, 12:24 AM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

is that u in the pic Rezza
damn wut they say to u?
Old 02-16-2004, 05:39 AM
Baco95
that just ain't baaalla!

Originally Posted by PikkaGTR
:rofl:
Old 02-16-2004, 05:12 PM
ikarus

ahahaha damn SUV owners!!
Old 02-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

Originally Posted by PikkaGTR
damn wut they say to u?
The one smartass kid who was doing all the shit talking was like "oh shit! dude, lets go NOW!" they turned and bolted after that, damn little pricks!
Old 02-17-2004, 05:29 PM
hyperlite

not to mension ive seen some pretty stupid prelude owners... u know, the ones who think they can beat me cuz i drive a truck
Old 02-18-2004, 02:04 PM
racerEX

Originally Posted by EliteBob13
So there I am sitting at the stop light in my stock 95 Si Prelude (5sp H23)on my way to the local sports bar to have a couple drinks with my buds last night. I look to my right and there is some 18 year old kid in a Jeep Grand Cherokee no biggie. The light turns I start moving and he guns it, so I take the fraction of a second to look down the road...as expected, it is clear, being that it is a low traffic road. So I gun it and proceed to smoke the kid, no reason to let him think that he could take me in an SUV. Well now it is clear he has been whooped and at the same time a pickup is turning on to the road way ahead of us in front of the Jeep. So between the trucks presence and the fact that this pissing contest had already crowned a victor, I let off the gas. Well the moron in the Jeep whips by me and is too busy staring at me to gloat that he doesn't see the big yellow pickup in front of him. Luckily the kid hits the brakes just in time and I mean just in time to not hit this other poor dude. Then when I pull up to the Jeep he yells at me!?! So I politely give the biggest smile my face can produce, put my hand to my face, give him the bird and fly away.

Not all Jeeps GC's are dogs. I'm sure that I could give you a little run for your money. Bone stock my HO ran to 60 in the high 6's (that was before a few simple bolt-on's - intake, full exhaust and the PCM reflash.....I'm at around 300 HP). Plus I know a few guys with '97-'98 5.9L Grands that are pretty quick (no to mention the one that is running a 408). Heck, I know of a guy with a mid 90's SC'd Grand (I think it's at around 450 hp) that ran in the low 13's at E-Town......I watched him rape a Mitsu GSX. A guy that I work with has one of those new mid-size Caddy SRX's and that thing is pretty quick (I think it's cranking like 320 HP out of a 4.6L V8).
Old 02-18-2004, 07:17 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

so u whipped out ur 9 because.......?
becuz u cant fight? just ignore them fagg0ts, no need to start waving around a piece.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:23 PM
EliteBob13
I nearly wet myself!

Originally Posted by racerEX
Not all Jeeps GC's are dogs. I'm sure that I could give you a little run for your money. Bone stock my HO ran to 60 in the high 6's (that was before a few simple bolt-on's - intake, full exhaust and the PCM reflash.....I'm at around 300 HP). Plus I know a few guys with '97-'98 5.9L Grands that are pretty quick (no to mention the one that is running a 408). Heck, I know of a guy with a mid 90's SC'd Grand (I think it's at around 450 hp) that ran in the low 13's at E-Town......I watched him rape a Mitsu GSX. A guy that I work with has one of those new mid-size Caddy SRX's and that thing is pretty quick (I think it's cranking like 320 HP out of a 4.6L V8).
Don't get me wrong. I know for a fact that there are many fast Jeep GC's out there that would kill me. But you have to take into consideration where I live. If someone in this town has a fast car, you know who he/she is and probably who they are dating and good chance your parents went to high school together or something dumb like that. That's my tiny rant on small town living.

Quick Reply: Kids with SUVs are dumb.