Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Drove my grandfather RSX-S

Old 02-09-2004, 12:14 PM
b16hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drove my grandfather RSX-S

Last night i took my grandfathers out RSX-S. Its funny , my grandad bought this in july of 03 , since he has added , i/h/e , some nice rota 16"s , and he has so many parts he has ordered , including ZEX not installed yet . He loves this car. Anyway , me and him cruisin it , im drivin , he goes look a type-r teg ( he maybe 61 , but really into imports and knows his shit) , he goes down shift and play with him. So i go to second and pull up along side him, i jump , so does he , then we take off at the same time , neck and neck in second , i put a half car on him 3rd and then he turns off and gives me a thumbs up, not to intresting , jus thought id post it.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Minami Kotaro

My late grandfather used to smoke people off the line and through the twisties with his massively suped-up '68 Bug.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:27 PM
HYBRID

Originally Posted by b16hatch
Last night i took my grandfathers out RSX-S. Its funny , my grandad bought this in july of 03 , since he has added , i/h/e , some nice rota 16"s , and he has so many parts he has ordered , including ZEX not installed yet . He loves this car. Anyway , me and him cruisin it , im drivin , he goes look a type-r teg ( he maybe 61 , but really into imports and knows his shit) , he goes down shift and play with him. So i go to second and pull up along side him, i jump , so does he , then we take off at the same time , neck and neck in second , i put a half car on him 3rd and then he turns off and gives me a thumbs up, not to intresting , jus thought id post it.
your grampa is a ricer :chuckles:
Old 02-09-2004, 06:19 PM
b16hatch

Ya he is old retired and rich. Hes got about 7-8 mods in the garage he hasnt installed yet , and 300 ZX TT coupe that runs 11.88"s and handles good , a car he bought new a 67 Camaro. He buys all this shit for em and dumps money into em , its all he has to do , he used to build jet liners so he like to build things , thats why he does this to keep him occupied, but i wish i could wake one more and go, i think ill order somes , high pro valve springs , and some type-r pistons , but im BROKE!!
Old 02-09-2004, 07:01 PM
HYBRID

Originally Posted by b16hatch
Ya he is old retired and rich. Hes got about 7-8 mods in the garage he hasnt installed yet , and 300 ZX TT coupe that runs 11.88"s and handles good , a car he bought new a 67 Camaro. He buys all this shit for em and dumps money into em , its all he has to do , he used to build jet liners so he like to build things , thats why he does this to keep him occupied, but i wish i could wake one more and go, i think ill order somes , high pro valve springs , and some type-r pistons , but im BROKE!!
your gramdpa is awesome
Old 02-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Tobra

You need to get him interested in your ride as a project.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:34 PM
b16hatch

I wish , although he did say it i built the back fence for him , the broke part is like 8 feet long , he buy me some nice cams. as soon as i get a day off im takin that offer up for sure.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:30 PM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

yeah get him to fix up ur ride
free mods
Old 02-24-2004, 11:27 AM
yellow civic ex
ghey slow d16 modder

just borrow his cars
Old 02-27-2004, 04:23 PM