Notices

car vandalized,need suggestions on shops

Old 12-06-2003, 02:35 PM
swab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car vandalized,need suggestions on shops

Never ends does it. I just moved to southern california to Escondido. And within a week someone stole my rear honda emblem, Now today I noticed dents along the bottom of my drivers side back seat window. Its either someone backed into it or someone tried to pry that window open. Even though that window doesn't even open. So theres some good small dents all over and cracks in the paint. So to me it almost looks as if they tried to break in. If anyone near San diego or oceanside or escondido area has any suggestions on good body shops with reasonable prices please reply. Even email me at swabe1999@yahoo.com thanks
Old 12-06-2003, 04:20 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

PM member Dubster. he just got his bumper painted at a shop in escondido
Old 12-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Surfacing171
cb7 fanatic

Also, check with your insurance company about coverage. Many insurance companies have policies that cover vandalism. Sorry to hear about your car man, hope you get it fixed.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:05 PM
dubcac
I

The shop I went to was in San Marcos, and they seem kinda shady. They did an OK job on my bumper, nothing spectacular, but I saw some of their other work there and it wasn't that great. I forget the name of the place, my friend got me a hookup there so I took it. In San Diego, try Amato's, I always hear good things about them.