Notices

Tons of pics... Osaka thread, etc.

Old 11-30-2003, 03:19 PM
95DXPhiladeph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tons of pics... Osaka thread, etc.

Here's all my pics! Finally!!

Okay, heres the engine pics... I hope they came out alright... if you see anything in these pics that's going to be a problem let me know... so far everything's great...

And also at the very bottom is a better pic of my front end conversion :thumbup: And my "s00p3r gH3y T4cKy r1c3R" paint job.... :fawk:

Thanks!

Leave some feeback! Thanks!

Oh yea, like the new digi cam?!?
Old 11-30-2003, 03:23 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:29 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

thats a clean engine...from the outside
Old 11-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Default Re: Tons of pics... Osaka thread, etc.

Originally posted by 95DXPhiladeph

Looks like the TPS sensor plug is cracked? Does everything still seem connected? Everything else looks good, time to strip the junk off and clean that badboy. I used Gunk engine degreaser with mine and it worked pretty well. A good metal brissle brush helps a lot too.

Oh yeah, look at the harness, from what I can see they cut the wires but they cut them on the in-car side of the harness. It would have taken them 4-5 seconds more to unplug rather than cut, but regardless, you've got a complete harness to salvage plugs from. I guess the car in Japan will never run again so it doesn't matter. Looks good.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:30 PM
Dubs
Just wait...

That's a but-load of pictures, and on 56K...it to so damn long...(thank god im gettin cable this friday)

It was worth it though....Talk about a clean motor, you got yourself a nice set-up. It's gonna be sick man, ****in sick. Everyday I come to this site and see people swappin motors, slappin turbos on, having so much fun workin on the car...And each day I hate my parents more and more. I have money, I have the motivation, I gots the love...Just not the damn permission...I'll never understand why if I spent my own money on the car, my parents prevent me from doing what I love...

O yea, I still live at home and am only 17

Anyway, back on topic....

Sick motor, and I love the conversion, I want to do the same thing...it looks hot man...gl with the motor...
Old 11-30-2003, 03:31 PM
95DXPhiladeph

word @ TPS sensor plug.... it looks to me that all the wiring is still good... what you think? electrical tape? and yea... clean time!

thanks...

westcoast and asiandood :thumbup: thanks!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:33 PM
95DXPhiladeph

Originally posted by Dubs
That's a but-load of pictures, and on 56K...it to so damn long...(thank god im gettin cable this friday)

It was worth it though....Talk about a clean motor, you got yourself a nice set-up. It's gonna be sick man, ****in sick. Everyday I come to this site and see people swappin motors, slappin turbos on stock motors, having so much fun workin on the car...And each day I hate my parents more and more. I have money, I have the motivation, I gots the love...Just not the damn permission...I'll never understand why if I spent my own money on the car, my parents prevent me from doing what I love...

O yea, I still live at home and am only 17

Anyway, back on topic....

Sick motor, and I love the conversion, I want to do the same thing...it looks hot man...gl with the motor...
dubs, its understandable... my parents just happened to be car-people... my dad built and raced cars all his life... he's a fleet manager at a ford dealership, and i just was born into it...

alot of my friends parents are the same way, so i feel pretty blessed my parents have trust in me... however... it's not neccessarily a bad thing... you're probably gonna have more money for the "important things" in life.... good luck man, you're almost in college etc... im sure in a year or so they'll be like... "do what you want"
Old 11-30-2003, 03:38 PM
madhandles03
SC34 powered LS-T

I wanna see some more pics of the conversion, and that JUN front lip. Lookin nice!:thumbup:
Old 11-30-2003, 03:52 PM
93DituneEX
HIDs teh hotness!

That looks really clean dude, engine and conversion! I as well wanna see some more pics of the conversion. When you plan on getting the engine swapped in?
Old 11-30-2003, 03:53 PM
95DXPhiladeph

okay.. more pics... first... check the tranny

Next though, what the $#%! is this???

After that, the typical HAN engine swap photo :thumbup:

And finally... is this the sensor? It looks like im gonna need a new one... its all fallin apart and theres like metal conductors coming out of it...

Thanks!