Notices

Pricing on Koni Yellow and Ground Controls

Old 07-24-2002, 09:05 AM
spongybandaids

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pricing on Koni Yellow and Ground Controls

Hey guys, I need your advice on weither or not these prices are good.

Note, these prices are in Canadian currency

Koni Yellows $900
Ground Controls $500

if you convert them into US, it would be

Koni Yellows $568.36
Ground Controls $315.75

Thank you in advance
Old 07-24-2002, 09:19 AM
redGSRguy

Donno about the GC's but diabloautosports.com has the Konis for $511.99. Don't know if they will ship to Canada though.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:20 AM
ITRraceR

I got GC's form us for 269 us so that aboute 450 cnd but they charge me border corssing taxes and it came to 500 anyway, as for the Koni well that's pretyt good, i was gonna get them but i got KYB agx for 600 and they are awsome. With koni it's hard to say if the shocks are set the same(thats wht my buddy told me).
Anyway check racerzEdge on laksshore in misssissauga, it's between hurontario and cawthra. He shoudl give you pretty good price.
Old 07-24-2002, 01:14 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Originally posted by redGSRguy
Donno about the GC's but diabloautosports.com has the Konis for $511.99. Don't know if they will ship to Canada though.
GC special editions are $299 US, the GC's designed to be used with Koni yellows run a little more. I actually bought my koni's from Diablo...good price
Old 07-24-2002, 01:32 PM
Etylorcen
Turbo Mafia Soldier

If you're getting yellows you should be able to find them for low 500's. Anything more is a rip.
Old 07-24-2002, 02:37 PM
speedevo

Originally posted by ITRraceR
I got GC's form us for 269 us so that aboute 450 cnd but they charge me border corssing taxes and it came to 500 anyway, as for the Koni well that's pretyt good, i was gonna get them but i got KYB agx for 600 and they are awsome. With koni it's hard to say if the shocks are set the same(thats wht my buddy told me).
Anyway check racerzEdge on laksshore in misssissauga, it's between hurontario and cawthra. He shoudl give you pretty good price.
would you happen to know the number for the shop? and what springs are you using? and what makes the agx all the same settings?
Old 07-25-2002, 04:35 AM
spongybandaids

I was originally going to get the Koni Reds, and from what I heard they are very similar to KYB's. The only problem with these type of shocks is that you may not be able to lower it more than 2". Well, you can but it is not recommended since they are not built for that extreme.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:13 PM
stumpyf4

Sounds like a fair deal to me. Can I ask where you're getting this stuff from. I already have some yellows for the front and need some rears and springs.

Thanks,
Marty.
Old 07-30-2002, 06:48 AM
ITRraceR

Well agx is just like koni yellows you adjust them on the top of the shock, so it takes you like a minute to do it, with koni red you have to take the whole shocks off to adujst the dumping. AGX has 3 stage selfadjasting so when the road becomes really bad it changes the shock to make it as confrtable as passible, plus it has a 4 way adjastability too. Now i can't find the number for the shop but if you go to this site www.torontostreetracing.com you will wind him there, his nick is RacerzEdge and his name is kyle.
Well either get konis or kyb's agx but i'm really hapy with my agx.
Old 07-30-2002, 07:19 AM
mrhonda_187

spongybandaids, there was a guy on this forum (before it was changed) from Quebec who bought a set (of Koni Yellows) from these guys:

http://www.underworldcustoms.ca/

They're in Burlington. I 'think' he paid $220 ea. cdn. but I can't remember. Give them a call, let us know what they say!

Quick Reply: Pricing on Koni Yellow and Ground Controls