Notices

Im in need af parts

Old 11-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im in need af parts

My girl just bought a del sol and she needs some parts. I haven't seen any sols in the junk yard so if anybody has them or knows where I can get them cheap, let me know,

top radiator support
right and left headlight brackets
passenger side interior handle
drivers side control panel (power windows, locks)
hood latching mechanism
Old 11-26-2003, 03:52 PM
rtpassini

well that depends....is she hot...?? haha j/k man, if theres no help here, check out www.automotivetech.org , theres always guys parting out sols.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:57 PM
sxecrow
Banned

I got headlight brackets, brand new, off ebay. They were about 35 bucks each. I believe top radiator support would have to be found in a junkyard or the Honda dealership. Thats one of those car specific parts, I believe.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Redlinerz

i got quoted $110 from honda for the radiator support so she may have to do that. How much with shipping for the brackets?
Old 11-26-2003, 09:51 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

I've got almost all of that shit sitting in my garage. email me at JMichaelson@mn.rr.com and we'll work something out.

I've got the window/mirror control, interior door handle, radiator brace. I MIGHT have the hood latch too. I'll have to check. But like I said, email me, and we'll work something out. In the mean time, I'm gonna go pass out drunk. Night night!
Old 11-27-2003, 12:23 AM
sxecrow
Banned

Originally posted by Bakeoff
I've got almost all of that shit sitting in my garage. email me at JMichaelson@mn.rr.com and we'll work something out.

I've got the window/mirror control, interior door handle, radiator brace. I MIGHT have the hood latch too. I'll have to check. But like I said, email me, and we'll work something out. In the mean time, I'm gonna go pass out drunk. Night night!
speaking of which ... whats up with that a/c system? What all do you have? Is it for the del sol or a civic? If Sol ... would it fit to a b series motor with the proper mount from HAsport.com?
Old 11-27-2003, 07:21 AM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Originally posted by sxecrow
speaking of which ... whats up with that a/c system? What all do you have? Is it for the del sol or a civic? If Sol ... would it fit to a b series motor with the proper mount from HAsport.com?
Shit man, sorry I keep forgetting about it. When I was cleaning out the garage, it turns out something had fallen on the pile of stuff and bent all the lines a little. It was bad enough that I didn't feel good about selling it, even if they still were good.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:55 PM
sxecrow
Banned

Shit man, sorry I keep forgetting about it. When I was cleaning out the garage, it turns out something had fallen on the pile of stuff and bent all the lines a little. It was bad enough that I didn't feel good about selling it, even if they still were good.
actually I already have the lines. I just need a compressor and condensor.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:05 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Originally posted by sxecrow
actually I already have the lines. I just need a compressor and condensor.
****!!!! I thought you neded everything, so I may have tossed everything. I'll have to check tomorrow when it's light out.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:46 PM
sxecrow
Banned

****!!!! I thought you neded everything, so I may have tossed everything. I'll have to check tomorrow when it's light out.
:doh: