Notices

ig

Old 07-23-2002, 11:49 AM
Mech05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new integra ower

I just got a 1995 LS 1.8. I want to do some mods while being able to keep the car for everyday driveing and long road trips (so no agressive cam for me ). I have a cool air intake from ractive and headers with ractive exhaust. I am trying to find some light weight pulleys to put on. And just ordered strut bars for all four corners. The paint and body kits come this spring but would like to do all other mods this winter. I don't need to have the fasted car in the world but would like to be faster than the stock. So if you know of any safe mods for an every day driver and long trips please let me know. Thanks

Last edited by Mech05; 07-23-2002 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-23-2002, 08:17 PM
pomansouth

why do you say no cams i am thinkin of gettin a set of cams and need to learn about the bad effects and i dont see why you wouldnt be able to have cams
Old 07-24-2002, 01:46 AM
Mech05

Default cams

your springs don't last with agressive cams. Too many extrem angles. Even with good springs they tend to break. Take a look at any drag racer they will change springs after every run. I would like to go with a new cam but the next city is 500miles away and one drive would take out my top end. Or at least that my fear.