Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

2013 Honda pilot ...need some adviceeee HELP!!!

Old 08-15-2019, 07:36 PM
H22prelude90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Honda pilot ...need some adviceeee HELP!!!

Okay so I am working on a 2013 Honda pilot 3.5 vcm motor. 67,000 miles looks to be well maintained. When you go out and start it cold it fires up beautifully and idles great. As soon as you take off from a stop you can feel a slight hesitation but it gets better after you drive a few blocks it randomly decides to turn on the stability light, vtm-4 light and the check engine light all at the same time and it begins to run on what it feels 2 cylinders. Plug in the computer and it just has random misfire codes . If you let sit for 10 minutes and fire it back up it's like it never happened with no lights on the dash until you drive it a few blocks and the cycle happens all over again. All good coil packs and new plugs. Any good advice? I'm thinking maybe vct or somthing with the vcm messing it up...the egr is clean and clear of any nasy...I'm running out of patience Thanks alot for reading or any advice