Notices

interior question

Old 11-06-2003, 10:32 AM
RKV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interior question

ok, i saw a nice aftermarket leather kit som1 is letting go(katzkin), and the thing is, he has a 1998-2000 accord sedan model, and i have a 1998-2000 accord coupe model. cuz the 01-02 has a slightly different interior, headrest, power seat functions etc. anyway, i have to give him my stock interior. but the thing is, will his or can his leather kit fit into mines? any1 kno the precise answer, and not just it may work? any1 in that field? what type of modifications will i have to do? change the rails? can i take his, and he take mines? are the door jams different in size, the rear and front, and are the backseats completely different? can i only take his front? thxs for all ur help.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:09 PM
jschmid

I wouldn't mess with them, they are very different. The front two seat covers you could use I'm sure, but not the rest. The coupe door panels are different size, the rear seats is 60/40 split, etc.

Wait for a good deal on some sedan covers.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:21 PM
RKV

so me having an accord coupe, his sedan fronts will match? im thinkin about giving him the entire seats, and taking his entire seats. and his rears cushions will not match not saying. thxs jschmid for all the help, u always a big help.