Notices

Please Help in VA

Old 07-19-2002, 09:03 AM
luvmyintegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help in VA

I live in Fairfax Virginia, I walked outside on Monday morning and my wheels were gone. I hadn't even had the chance to upgrade them yet! They took my stock rims! The alarm never went off, they have the equipment and are getting too good. But I am looking for the jerks that did this!

I got 2 sets of full hand prints on the driver side door though, I am waiting for the results to come back.

If anyone has any info please relply.

This also happened to 2 of my friends last month but they had after market rims.

Pissed in VA!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2002, 11:03 AM
Darghoul

You're lucky you got a full set of prints, thats more than I got when I had my wheels stolen (stock also). I live in MD, and when the cops came out, they didn't even bother to finger print it. (They did when my stereo system was stolen though.)
Did you lose all four? I only lost two, streetside. Your insurance will probably cover it (probably with a deductable), but it doesn't make it any better I know.
I wouldn't count too much on finding the persons who did it, but the set of prints should give you some hope.
Either way, get your self a set (or two!) of wheelocks, and don't keep the key in your glovebox, find somewhere else in the car to keep it.
Good luck,
Darghoul
Old 07-19-2002, 11:25 AM
sonic
tailin your ass...

damn.. speaking of stock rims getting stolen... many tegs are getting hit up cuz of the stock rims.. i see many of them left on their axels... such a shame
Old 07-19-2002, 01:12 PM
Darghoul

Originally posted by sonic
damn.. speaking of stock rims getting stolen... many tegs are getting hit up cuz of the stock rims.. i see many of them left on their axels... such a shame
Left my car on cinder blocks. Wish I had pictures of that, didn't have my camera back then.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:43 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Did you have wheel locks? Most wheel locks can be easily undone with that gator wrench or whatever it's called (the wrench with the little metal teeth that can mold around anything).

There was a thread about wheel locks on honda-tech awhile back...might be worthwhile to peruse if you're deciding to invest in new wheels.

Shingo
Old 07-19-2002, 03:42 PM
luvmyintegra

I didn't have wheel locks. All four were stolen from outside of my house. But, I was one of three in this area that was hit on Sunday night and one of us had wheel locks. They have the key! I plan to get an addition to my alarm that will go off if the car is lifted. Thanks for the tip on those wheel locks. I was thinking of getting a few different sets per tire to aviod this happening again.

Also, I am from MD. One great thing about VA is the gun laws. I am taking my safety class tomorrow and will have a gun by the time I have my car back.

So if by any chance the person that did this is reading this. I will be armed, and am not scared to shoot your ass if I see you near my car!!

Thanks for your suggestions to everyone else!!
Old 07-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

Originally posted by luvmyintegra
I didn't have wheel locks. All four were stolen from outside of my house. But, I was one of three in this area that was hit on Sunday night and one of us had wheel locks. They have the key! I plan to get an addition to my alarm that will go off if the car is lifted. Thanks for the tip on those wheel locks. I was thinking of getting a few different sets per tire to aviod this happening again.

Also, I am from MD. One great thing about VA is the gun laws. I am taking my safety class tomorrow and will have a gun by the time I have my car back.

So if by any chance the person that did this is reading this. I will be armed, and am not scared to shoot your ass if I see you near my car!!

Thanks for your suggestions to everyone else!!
Here is a little info.

For you to be able to shoot someone and not go to jail.

4 things need to happen.

1.) They must threaten you. (They gotta say something like "I'm gonna kill you.)
2.) They must have a the ability to kill you. (Just means if some handicap guy a block away from you says he's gonna kill you, doesn't mean he can.)
3.) They must be in a position to kill you. (Gotta be close to you).
4.) They must do something to show they are about to kill you. (Throw a punch or try to harm you).

So if the handicap guy a block away says he'll kill you (part 1 is met), reaches for a gun (ability to kill you [part 2]), since it's a gun the bullets covers the distance part (part 3 is met), and needs to point to you (part 4.)

If they stand near you car in your drive way at 3 in the morning and you pump 'em full of lead.

You'll be going to jail too...

It's not just VA either....
-----
Old 07-19-2002, 04:01 PM
luvmyintegra

I think they will show me how to avoid things like that in my saftey class. But if not I got a good lawyer and a boyfriend who is a cop.

BTW, I think 4 guys by my car and me outside being a female is threatning enough.

Hey Bumnah, my boyfriend likes your cartoon!!
Old 07-19-2002, 04:19 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

Originally posted by luvmyintegra
I think they will show me how to avoid things like that in my saftey class. But if not I got a good lawyer and a boyfriend who is a cop.

BTW, I think 4 guys by my car and me outside being a female is threatning enough.

Hey Bumnah, my boyfriend likes your cartoon!!

It's just giving out some info.

I personally have a wrecking bar, and a pair of brass knuckles as my theft deterent.

It's your call.
-----