Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

2003 Accord EX-V6 Sedan Graphite 6000+mi

Old 10-12-2003, 09:12 AM
BigB2k3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Accord EX-V6 Sedan Graphite 6000+mi

Hey, I am selling my 2003 Honda Accord EX-V6 Sedan Graphite Pearl, it has everything but navi. Comes w/ spoiler, tint, mudguards, chrom tips and a lower front grill thats behind original...

The car is in new condition, non smoker. I had it since march 25, I currently have a loan but are trying to get an 04... I live in Orlando, FL just so you know that is where car is...

Anyway the car again is in new condition, inside still nice. Outside is in new condition minus 1 scratch which is about an inch long at driver side wheel right above wheel, but was told can be fixed for about $100... Its not a buffable one, needs to be painted...

Anyway car runs great, I never ran it past 80MPH, was broken in and then drove normally after about 900 miles, right now it has 6000 miles but by the time I sell it, may have a bit more as I use it for going to work... It had 2 oil changes already... Just looking to get about 21000 for it. Wanted 21,500 but since the scratch knocked it down... Also, I currently have some 4 GA wire running to trunk, its pre config for amp/speakers. I was going to remove all this, it was all installed by me, I did not cutting on anything on the car and nothing is damaged, so it all looks nice, but I was going to remove the wires and stuff, if you want me to leave it in just add another $100 please as I worked hard getting it all in and keeping it nice still. This car has been parked in side everytime I am at home, so its got no stains or anything on outside paint or nothing...

Anyway some pics can be seen at: http://www.gamezu.com/ebay/car/ just click on some pics, and then go into the newpics folder are some more...

Any questions, just reply to this or drop me a PM...

But I am looking for 21k that way I can pay off its loan and get an 04...

Thanks in adv...

Oh yea, I have wheel locks on too, so you can have those too, hehe