Notices

exhaust

Old 02-23-2006, 09:27 AM
VTEC02VLAD
03 RSX type-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have an integra GS-R .... which is a very nice car. Keep it that way.

Loud as possible exhausts are for Geo storms and such that put stickers on their cars for extra HP (ricers).

Don't ruin your car...
Get an Evo2, 5zigen fireball, or HKS Hi Power... all aren't extremely loud, have reasonable (most exhaust gets you is about 5 hp) power gains, and have a nice low growl to them.... they'll bring out the nice sound of your engine... not put a squeal into a megaphone which is what it sounds like you want.

Trust the people here... you don't want the "loudest exhaust". You're new to this and you'll regret it in the future. Take people's advice, most people here have been tuning for a while.
Old 02-24-2006, 07:11 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by 96integra_gs-r
i found the one i want, but i think there might be a problem. its a dual tipped tsudo, but its on a 95 probe. will it fit?
:wtf: dude...do you know who makes your car? An exhaust from a Ford Probe is not going to just slap onto an Acura. I'm starting to think you are not serious and just fucking around to get a rise out of us. From the Probe you could have the muffler welded on, but the piping is going to be different.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Ithinkyourlost
2001 GS-R

I love my Exhaust, but im sure you wouldnt like it, its clean and quiet Greddy Evo 2 with ITR axle back, look into mixing and matching maybe? Keep in mind that the weakest link is the limit for the power, example: Dont get a Catback thats about 2.5-3" and get an axle back for 2.25, youll get only the power of a 2.25.

Just an idea, many people mix match their exhaust like i did, and i love it.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:15 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

UPDATE: I've linked this thread to the Integra FAQ. Hopefully, this will achieve two objectives.

1) Reduce the rate at which this topic is re-addressed.
2) Promote a more socially responsible attitude toward noise pollution with respect to the choices we make as automotive performance enthusiasts.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 02-24-2006, 07:49 PM
96integra_gs-r

no crap it wont just bolt on u idiot! i planed on welding it on anyway! will the braket on the muffler line up, or will i have to customize it?
Old 02-24-2006, 08:05 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

no crap it wont just bolt on u idiot! i planed on welding it on anyway! will the braket on the muffler line up, or will i have to customize it?
Calm down. There's no need to get all worked up. :a:

If you can handle the welding involved to install the muffler, you'll easily be able to relocate or fabricate an exhaust hanger if you need to.

I would still recommend that you invest in a full cat-back exhaust like the Apexi World Sport II. Installation will be a snap and the system will actually make a difference in performance, rather than sound alone.

Tsudo is not known for being on the leading edge of technology... it's just another brand in the crowded aftermarket.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:09 PM
96integra_gs-r

dude, if u would hear this car with it on, you would know y i want this exhaust! he has nothing done to the car. stock manifold, stock cat, tsudo exhaust! thats it. no engine mods no nothing, and its the best sounding exhaust ive ever heard. after i get the headers, cat,......etc, it will sound hellish awesome! tsudo may not be "the best," but this shit blows anything ive ever heard away!
Old 02-24-2006, 11:38 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

dude... just die seriously... it's quotes like this that make me wanna stop modding

Originally Posted by 96integra ricer
he has nothing done to the car. stock manifold, stock cat, tsudo exhaust! thats it. no engine mods no nothing, and its the best sounding exhaust ive ever heard.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:36 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Whatever tough guy. I answered your question w/regards to how you asked it. You asked "will it fit?" and I gave you an answer. Don't get all Butt Hurt
Old 02-25-2006, 10:02 AM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

if it is made for the car... then the brackets/hangers should line up totally fine