Notices

I hate tractor trailers!

Old 03-04-2005, 09:26 AM
partycat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate tractor trailers!

Ok, yesterday I was involved in an accident that could have been really bad, but thank God it wasn't. This is my second time getting hit by a tractor trailer in my bright ass yellow s2k. The first time, one backed up into my car and the guy bought me a body kit because he didn't want to go through insurance. This time around, I got my car back on Monday from getting painted, and on Wednesday and tractor trailer switched lanes into my car and pushed me offroad. I must say that I really thought s2k's were unsafe, but in this situation, being offroad and almost getting killed, the car handled very well and I was able to put myself back on the road in order to get the 63 year old lady who was driving this tractor trailer to pull over. She said she didn't realize that she hit me, but I find that really hard to believe. Has anyone else had a likely situation? Or is it just my luck to where people just don't see my car?
Old 03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
ED9man
driver

Stay out of the no zone!
Old 03-04-2005, 04:30 PM
partycat

Well, I'm gonna try and get a Top Secret front bumper now, maybe some Air Walker sideskirts. I have no idea what I wanna do for a rear bumper, though. Right now I have the Veilside Millenium kit, and it looks really good when its all molded in and the lines don't show as much. The kit looks kinda ricey when all the lines are really visible. Word.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:35 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Tractor trailers and tractor trailer drivers suck. PERIOD. They should be speed limited and condemned to the right lane of a highway.

They always try to force me out of my lane n shit, I never move. The day one of them hits me is the day I teach the industry a lesson. Cause I'll sue the shit out og the ****ers so bad it'll be on national news.

As you might tell, I despise these wastes of life.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:50 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Apparently this car doesn't catch the eye from everyone on the road. Think how motorcycle riders see the road, "assume no one sees you". I personally have had to use my horn many times because people didn't see me.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

talk about bad driver! :eek4:
Old 03-17-2005, 09:08 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Truckers piss me off all the time! Once I was run into the median on a four lane highway, and another time one pulled out in front of me and I almost went under the trailer "Smokey and the Bandit" style. So I'm sittin there stopped, honking until he get's out of my way, and HE flips me off. So I yell something out my window to him and go about my business. Ten minutes later inside a McDonalds some old, fat, bearded, hick (the trucker) taps my shoulder and starts talking S***. Well, to make a long story short, I punked his retarded ass out in front of all the McDonald's workers and they all start laughing at him. Dude looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

Anyways, DC2's right, it's a good idea to "assume nobody sees you."