Weight for stock RSX 5-spoke wheel?

Weight for stock RSX 5-spoke wheel?

Anyone know the weight for a naked (no tire) RSX wheel? They seem kinda light, tire + wheel. A friend of mine has some 16" Kosei K1 racing wheels for sale that will fit my RSX. The Kosei only weight 15.2 lbs. It'd be nice to have a spare set of wheels to run and save my stockers.
    1998 Accord V6 auto (Atlanta traffic sucks )

I could weigh mine but the tire is on still.
    +Chanc+ says: I went pee with gloves on.

SKOOIE!!!

Stock 16" wheels weigh in at 16#. Stock tire and wheel combo come in around 37-38# With that 7.5"wide rim you need to go up in tire width as well. 225/50/ZR16 Toyo T1-S weighs 22.7# one of the lightest on the market. Pirelli also has some lightweight tires.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...

I've got a UPS scale at the office, pretty accurate. I'll weigh my tire and wheel together, then call Tire Rack and get a weight on the tire. They are usually accurate on their weights. Right now, there aren't enought RSX wheels floating around here in Atlanta. I'll post the results when I get them.

Ooops, I hit "submit" button too soon. 16lbs is light for a stock 16" wheel. It sounds weird, but they seem lighter than other Honda alloy wheels because when I tap on them with my fingers, they feel lighter/ less dense or whatever. That's why I was asking their wieght.
    Good point about the tires too. Gaining a lb on the wheels may be gained back with the bigger tires.

16lbs, damn, the Prelude SH rims I got seem liter than my stockies.
    02 Pearl White RSX-S
    [email protected]
    Hondata #4
    AEM CAI
    Tein SS coilovers
    Hotchkis sway bars w/ end links
    VIS CF hood and DC5R Lip
    DC5R sides and rear lip
    type-r conversion and power adders coming soon!!!

The RSX has the same size rims as the SH but are 16#. The 97-99 SH stock rims weighed 19.7# for the 16 X 6.5 rim.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...

are the sock 02 base rims really only 16 lbs?

yes i beleive so

mercedes servicing