Notices

THE COBALT SS? Super Slow?

Old 12-09-2005, 08:04 AM
J-S2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE COBALT SS? Super Slow?

I just blew on of those Heavy Chevy Cobalt SS back to the dealership where this dis-respectful kat got it from. Im just cruisin' going X-mas shopping trunk full of shit, and this young , cocky Chey head pulls up revin his engine... My girl looked at me and said " baby here is your chance you've dying to have" and he is reving the car, u can hear the exhaust(deep tone) the light turns Yellow , I begin to stage my car then Green I had to much spin on the launch and the cobalt began to pull before me. Bout 2 gear @ 5,000 you can feel that iV-TEC kick in and it was on til the next light.... I was just praying there was no cops on the other end..
You can hear the super-charging screaming I thought i was gonna get burnt peoples, but being that my car has as much heart and balls as me, we pulled and past this guy- with a shit load of X-mas stuff in the trunk...

"I love my 05' RSX type-S, just not the payments"
Old 12-09-2005, 08:11 AM
97civicEXVTEC

:eh:
Old 12-09-2005, 08:12 AM
VTEC02VLAD
03 RSX type-S

The vtec is magical
Old 12-09-2005, 02:15 PM
crazy

VTECH?!?!?! Its not a phone.

Learn a little bit more about the english language, the proper rules for driving on the street, and the difference between something in your car and a phone company!

Honestly, you're a fanboy. The "Super slow" is still faster than you. Quit giving fellow RSX owners a bad rep.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:24 PM
97civicEXVTEC

unless it was an ls, not an ss, there is no way you took it on a straight away..

Acura RSX Type S 6.7(0-60) 15.1(1/4 mile)
Chevrolet Cobalt SS 6.1 14.6
Old 12-09-2005, 10:41 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by 97civicEXVTEC
unless it was an ls, not an ss, there is no way you took it on a straight away..

Acura RSX Type S 6.7(0-60) 15.1(1/4 mile)
Chevrolet Cobalt SS 6.1 14.6
Unless Cobalt driver couldn't drive.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:23 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

The Cobalt should have a pretty good little bit of get-up. It's not a slug by any means from what I've read it's just that it doesn't have the suspension and tires to hold a good line in a curve.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:06 PM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Originally Posted by J-s2000
I just blew on of those Heavy Chevy Cobalt SS back to the dealership where this dis-respectful kat got it from. Im just cruisin' going X-mas shopping trunk full of shit, and this young , cocky Chey head pulls up revin his engine... My girl looked at me and said " baby here is your chance you've dying to have" and he is reving the car, u can hear the exhaust(deep tone) the light turns Yellow , I begin to stage my car then Green I had to much spin on the launch and the cobalt began to pull before me. Bout 2 gear @ 5,000 you can feel that V-TECH kick in and it was on til the next light.... I was just praying there was no cops on the other end..
You can hear the super-charging screaming I thought i was gonna get burnt peoples, but being that my car has as much heart and balls as me, we pulled and past this guy- with a shit load of X-mas stuff in the trunk...

Wow, love all the adjectives.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:07 PM
FooD2000
Still Water

Originally Posted by J-S2000
I just blew on of those Heavy Chevy Cobalt SS back to the dealership where this dis-respectful kat got it from. Im just cruisin' going X-mas shopping trunk full of shit, and this young , cocky Chey head pulls up revin his engine... My girl looked at me and said " baby here is your chance you've dying to have" and he is reving the car, u can hear the exhaust(deep tone) the light turns Yellow , I begin to stage my car then Green I had to much spin on the launch and the cobalt began to pull before me. Bout 2 gear @ 5,000 you can feel that V-TECH kick in and it was on til the next light.... I was just praying there was no cops on the other end..

Quoting stuff from Teh Fast And The Furious?
Old 12-11-2005, 05:02 AM
ED9man
driver

I think you're a dumbass