Notices

95 Prelude H23A1

Old 09-21-2016, 03:23 PM
Malthizor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Prelude H23A1

Hello,

I am new here and done a lot of research for over a year. I had my motor rebuilt last year and then a week or so later the tranny was replaced. since then the car has had a rough time starting up. Always starts no matter what but just takes a lot longer then most cars do. What could this be?

Also I wanted to turbo this motor. But have read that you can and you cant. Has anyone turbo'd these motors before successfully and reliably? If not what are some good things you all would consider me doing? I have a CAI (SRI), Ebay header, a cat, ebay catback exhaust and a no-named muffler that is like a 3.5" tip or something that sounds better then the 5" that came with the catback system. The motor is bored 10 over and other then that not much else is done. What else can I do to produce some decent HP without taking the motor out? Dyno/Tune?

Thanks for all your help

Don't flame me for not looking around more I did I just need more insight.
Thanks again!!!

Matt -
Old 09-21-2016, 03:24 PM
Malthizor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, To remove my A/C (doesn't work and don't wanna fix) and my PS (has a leak and don't wanna fix and don't use haven't used in a year) how do I go about removing/ looping lines all that jazz? Also EGR delete and IACV delete is this possible and not ruin anything? this car is my daily and I need it to be reliable. My state does NOT do inspections so its whatever on emissions.

Thanks