Notices

"SOLD" FS: Nikkon D40 & Nikon 55-200mm VR

Old 09-20-2009, 05:52 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "SOLD" FS: Nikkon D40 & Nikon 55-200mm VR

Woops, I put two K's in the first Nikon... oh well.

Can I sell this here? It seemed like the best place to start, and actually I want to give all my HAN peeps a chance to get down on this first.

I wont lie, it's a hell of a kit. I have used this camera a total of 3 times and there are absolutely no scratches or damage whatsoever. It'll come with everything you see here and for a competitive price. I'm honestly not trying to make a buck on it, rather I just want to sell it because I just don't ever use it. I thought I wanted to take up photography but it turns out there's way more to it than I have time for.

Of course it does come with everything you see here: The D40 DSLR, Nikon 55-200mm VR telephoto lens with stabilization, Nikkon carrying case with carrying handle and shoulder strap, an extra battery and charger, the quick reference card and a 2 gig ScanDisk SD card.

Like I said, this whole set has VERY little use at all. I'm just really not photographer material and since money doesn't grow on trees this kit is for sale and my loss is your gain.

Make me an offer but don't go too far under a real world cost. I know I'm going to take a hit and not get my money back but I wont even entertain any low-ball offers. Keep it real, because I'm selling you the real deal.

Last edited by bluetwo; 09-20-2009 at 05:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 AM
scotttharobot
beer here

you might want to include whether the 18-55 is the VR version or not.

and state that it's included.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:01 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Thanks Scott, I haven't time to catch my breath lately! I've been so busy.... but life goes on.

Yep the lens is included and it's the VR. You can see the little VR on the bottom of the lens.

I tellin you guys, look up the cost of the quick reference card, the SD card, the extra battery and the case and you'll see why this is a good deal. All I'm asking for is a reasonably respectable price for the camera and the 18-55 and the other stuff is icing on the cake. Look at the pricing Jae found and offer me that and 90%, I'm down.

I've been on this site for over 5 years with nothing negative and I'll be glad to talk to a buyer on the phone or whatever.

THANKS!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Woops. I sold this lil bugger already.

Close please.