Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

B16A/B16C Edelbrock Cams / cam gears (NEW)

Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 AM
nizmosx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B16A/B16C Edelbrock Cams / cam gears (NEW)

I have a set of brand new edelbrock Camshafts and tru-pitch cam gears for Honda/Acura B16A/B18C Engines. These are brand new but out of the packaging.

CAMSHAFTS (Retail $500+)
For street/strip B16A/B18C VTEC engines only, these new cams are ground from chilled iron, then nitrided for
long life. Combined with the Edelbrock manifold, throttle body and headers, this cam offers a 24 wheel horsepower increase over stock @ 8000 rpm. Not compatible with stock valve springs;

You must find and buy
Valve Spring Kit for B16A/B18C VTEC engines only.............................................. .....................................#4737
http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CGwQ8wIwAg

TRU-PITCH ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS (Retail $250-400)
After installing performance upgrade components such as a high-flow exhaust system, camshafts, manifold and throttle body, fine tuning your new combination will allow you to realize maximum power gains. To dial-in your new performance combination, the Tru-Pitch Adjustable Cam Gears will allow you to precisely advance or retard your camshafts by up to 10 degrees, in one degree increments, to help you unlock a new level of performance. Edelbrock Tru-Pitch Adjustable Cam Gears have these superior features:
• Precision CNC machined gear teeth are constructed from aircraft quality 7075 T6 billet aluminum then hard anodized black to eliminate fade
• Stainless Steel bolts and hardware ensure positive adjustment lockout
• Laser-etched timing marks in 1° increments allow you to accurately set timing adjustments
• "Tru-Pitch" design guarantees a proper fit between the teeth on the cam gear and the belt
• Ultra lite-weight and strong design performs flawlessly under all racing conditions
• Available with silver/clear anodized hub centers or red anodized hub centers. . .
all gear teeth are hard anodized black

Applications
1990-01 Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GSR, (B20/B21 DOHC)
1988-91 Honda Prelude Si (B20/B21 DOHC)
1997-01 Honda CRV
1994-97 Honda Del Sol
1999-00 Honda Civic Si
1992-96 Honda Prelude Si H23

I have 1 red and 1 silver cam gear.

Cams + Cam Gears $475 obo
Cams Only $350 obo
Cam Gears Only $150obo
I also have a short block for sale.

I DO NOT FREQUENT THIS FORUM. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT nizmosx@yahoo.com for fastest response.

MOTIVATED SELLER.

Last edited by nizmosx; 05-31-2012 at 09:11 AM.