Thread: 99 Honda Accord Coupe MULTIPLEX CONTROL (DRIVER SIDE)

99 Honda Accord Coupe MULTIPLEX CONTROL (DRIVER SIDE)

Up for sale used, working (tested on my vehicle) MULTIPLEX CONTROL - SYSTEM UNIT (DRIVER SIDE) Part number: 8800-S82-A02 for 1999 Honda Accord LX V6 Coupe. !!! Four door sedan uses a different part!!! According to Honda dealership, this part is superseded to part number 38800-S82-A01 and it is $261.00 Make sure that this part is for your vehicle! External body has scratches, that do not change the working status or performance of this unit. The price tag is $50 shipped (to continental US)

Pics are at: http://picasaweb.google.com/romanv73/MultiplexUnit
    Last edited by Roman; 09-17-08 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Lowered the price...

I know this is an extremely old post (sorry to resurrect the old thread guys) but does anybody else have one of these for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by midnite2.5s View Post
    I know this is an extremely old post (sorry to resurrect the old thread guys) but does anybody else have one of these for sale?
    Post a WTB thread.

Locking this post.

Threadstarter, PM me if you would like it reopened.
    99 Integra GSR
    06 TSX

duck squad member #00003

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura