Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS:complete 98 gsr head and intake

Old 06-17-2005, 11:15 AM
shleppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:complete 98 gsr head and intake

I have a complete 98 gsr head and intake with 76k miles for sale. The head comes with all the bolts, the throttle body and exhaust and head gaskets still attached. The condition is excellent and I'm asking $750. If you have any questions then email me at morrispa2004@yahoo.com or call me at 540-569-6608 and ask for Peter. I also have many pictures that I can email to anyone who's interested, and yes I prefer paypal. Thanks, peter
Attached Thumbnails FS:complete 98 gsr head and intake-photo_061705_001.jpg  
Old 06-24-2005, 05:37 PM
STILL DA KING

I Give Ya 500 For It
Old 06-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

Is it just me, or are they not attached in the picture? Hehe

If it didnt sound sketchy, i'd be semi-interested.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

Maybe he just meant the headgasket... hrm.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:17 PM
STILL DA KING

Dam I Just Caught That Nevamind Not Interested
Old 06-25-2005, 04:31 AM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

what happend to the block?
Old 06-25-2005, 05:24 AM
shleppy

Its pretty simple-I sell car parts all the time. I work at a used car dealership and we have a head and intake from a 98 gsr for sale thats in excellent condition. I have a bunch of pictures that I took right here at our office for someone who is interested, and who isn't sarcastic or jumps to conclusions. Whats sketchy about that? Personally I believe that if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself. You guys are making judgements without looking at the pics, without talking to me, without any knowledge at all. If you are interested then email me or call me and I will answer any questions you have and send you as many pics as you want. If your not, then don't bother posting at all. Thanks, Peter
Old 06-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

People jump to conclusions because we have no information to go off of. Offering your number/email is a start... And I did look at the pictures, thats what my post was based on. And I wouldn't recommended the "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all' bit over the internet... won't get ya very far. Its just that new scammers come to this board everyday and people get ripped for quite a bit of cash sometimes... thats why everyone prefers people they know who have been around a good while or who have decent trader ratings.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:43 PM
shleppy

My bad grammer, I meant the throttlebody was attached to the intake and the exhaust and headgaskets were still attached to the head-just in case the picture didn't come out. I know I don't post here and that you have to cautious with newbies, however as you mentioned I did include my personal/work cell number and my only email address. I also offered to send pictures (7) to anyone who's interested in learning more about the head and I can even provide the vin and carfax from the car its out of. I work at Valley Auto Sales in Stuarts Draft Virginia #540-337-4882 and I've sold car parts at least 25 times on different forums-mostly dsmtuners and I've never had someone actually post on my ad that I sound sketchy. All of this information about me and the parts would've been easy to get-it was only a question on a post, email, pm or a phone call away. I would think that my odds of getting these parts sold here are now totally shot. As a vendor you should know how damaging negative hearsay and assumptions can be to selling a legitimate part or product, and would therefore never do it yourself.