Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

whole car to part out 95 teg ls

Old 03-16-2005, 06:43 PM
tanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whole car to part out 95 teg ls

have everything just let me know what you want all stuff listed below has less than 3500 miles on them
drivers side drive axle is new, clutch and brake master cylinder are brand new, have a complete ls tranny with exeddy clutch with less than 3500 miles on it for tranny and everything asking 400, has brand new brake pad all the way around, all wheel disc breaks like all integras i hit a light pole complete trashed one night doing about sixty so u tell me what you want i am just trying to part it out, or selling as a whole for 1,000 $ car still runs!!! but the pole pushed the motor back and teh mount cracked the wholes around it, backside mount is also brand new with less than 1,000 miles on that fenders are still in perfect shape, all interior is in good shape except drivers seat broke, the dash in still in perfect shape the air bags never went off so they are still good along with a great looking dash car only had 94,342 miles on it also has a full obx exhast with a big tip i got it at an angle, it looks good
can take pictures of everything just ask and will give price, for prices email me at TANTON363@AOL.COM
Old 03-16-2005, 07:00 PM
nik_rek
sabaidee!

where r u located at?
Old 03-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

Hey tanton, do you know if the o2 sensors for your car fit my 1997 LS? If so, I would like to buy them both from you!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

I need passenger side seat rails and all hardware. Let me know.