Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

ALPINE iva-d900 *cheap*

Old 02-11-2005, 09:37 AM
thepreludedude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALPINE iva-d900 *cheap*

hey everyone. i just bought this last week from a guy on a certain stereo forum. he assured me everything was perfect. i bought it for $900. shipped. installed it the other day. only thing that has sound is the radio part. xm, cd changer, cd/dvd all play but no sound. i then took it to the idiots at circuit city. they screwed me some more. they uninstalled then re-installed the iva-d900. they then could not get it to turn on. they believe it is in the cable that runs from the screen to the brain box. anyway, i am tired of screwing around. i have lost enough time and money as it is. i have not heard back from the seller (figures). so, i am trying to sell it for $600. shipped, everything is there, but will need someone that knows electrical stuff, or you might be able to buy the cable from alpine. i will post pics later today. thanks.

Alpine's IVA-D900 Mobile Multimedia Station is The Godfather of mobile video receivers: an absolute masterpiece! Its 7" low-temperature poly-silicone LCD video monitor provides 400% more pixels than conventional LCD screens. The picture is brighter and more detailed, with higher contrast, more dramatic colors, and a wider viewing angle.

And then there's expandability. Not only does this receiver have a host of inputs for Alpine components (such as a DVD changer or navigation system) or an XM Radio tuner), it also has three A/V inputs and two A/V outputs.*Read more

Key Features:
motorized, low-temperature poly-silicone LCD 7" video monitor
1.15 million pixels for exceptional picture quality*
monitor angle adjustment
detachable face*
plays DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3 discs*
Bass Engine® Plus*
4-channel time correction
3-position high-/low-pass crossover
bass and treble center frequency control
subwoofer level and phase control*
MediaXpander*
XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal.) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories*
multi-zone capable
MaxTune SQ tuner*
Ai-Net CD/DVD changer controls
3 audio/video inputs*
navigation input*
rear camera input
2 audio/video outputs
3 sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
digital art spectrum analyzer display
wireless remote
23 watts RMS/50 watts peak x 4 channels
DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB
DVD/CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz*
FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
1-year warranty
designed for use with "Region 1" coded DVDs

-roger
thepreludedude@earthlink.net
Old 02-11-2005, 07:39 PM
thepreludedude

i figured out what the trouble was. it is now fixed so it is not for sale anymore. thanks for everyones interest.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:43 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

What was the problem?
Old 02-15-2005, 07:58 PM
thepreludedude

hooked up the wrong amp turn on wire, lol. yes, i am a dumbass. cicuit city was even dumber they couldn't even get it to come on.