Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

F/S: D15B7 90K -- Great Condition!!

Old 02-05-2005, 09:02 AM
dicivicHB
...on Christ's Team...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: D15B7 90K -- Great Condition!!

I have a D15B7 for sale. I bought it from a guy w/90k on it. It was originally taken out of the car for a B16A swap. As normal maintence i installed new parts on it while it was out, these parts include:

Timing Belt
Alternator Belt
Valve Cover Gasket Set
Oil Filter

Also the engine has been degreased and cleaned, and a fresh coat of aluminum paint is on the block, along with a fresh coat of black on the valve cover.

I bought the engine to replace my D15B8 since it was about to die, and over Christmas someone ran into my civic and messed it up bad. It is close to being totalled so I don't really have a desire to fix it. I am selling the engine because i have no use for it now. When it was removed it ran well with no smoke. To my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the engine, although the flywheel should probably be replaced. If you have any questions on the engine please let me know.

What you see is what you get. The engine appears to in great condition. I was told there is 90k miles on it and ran well with no smoking. I am asking $600 o.b.o. for the engine.

***NOTE: Intake manifold and exhaust manifold are not on the engine and not included in the price, although the intake manifold can be included for an extra $30. Also I do not have an intake manifold gasket.***
Old 02-13-2005, 10:20 AM
dicivicHB
...on Christ's Team...

If anyone is interested just make an offer, i am willing to flex a little bit in pricing...
Old 02-22-2005, 04:45 AM
dicivicHB
...on Christ's Team...

anyone interested? i'm flexible with prices, i need to get rid of this stuff...