Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

-Omni Power Coilovers- HAN member special!

Old 12-01-2004, 10:03 PM
FunctionMotoring
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -{[OMNIPOWER FULL COILOVERS- HAN member special]}-

We have EG, DC, and ITR kits that must go! IM for excellent pricing!!

**EDIT: New products on pg 2! **

Hello HAN members! We here at Function Motoring are excited to offer you an excellent new product at an affordable price!

We are enthusiasts just like yourself, and we are excited to bring excellent customer service, quick delivery and great pricing to the table.. something we feel HAN members deserve

We have just stocked up on Omni Power Coilovers. Here's the lowdown on them:

Please IM/email us for HAN member special pricing. Our email is info@functionmotoring.com make sure to include your zip code and address for a complete quote! We will match/beat other omnipower vendors

-2 types available-

1. Street (spring rates are 8k/10k which=~448lbs/inch and 560lbs/inch respectivley)

2. Sport (spring rates are 10k/12k which=~560lbs/inch and 672lbs/inch respectivley)

Both types instock and ready to ship!

Available for the following models

EG
EK
DC
Accord
EF
ITR -last but definatley not least

Also the ride height you choose will not effect the preload of the spring or the stroke length. This translates into excellent ride quality and no bottoming!

Secondly you can swap the entire damper from front to back.. ie you can move the 8k rate to the front and 10k to the rear or vice versa just by changing the bottom mount on the damper..(shown in the pic below) This gives you the ability to take your car from mild underseer (safe for the street) to mild oversteer (great for lowering lap times@ the track).

We accept payment via paypal (if you use a credit card please add 3%), or check (email for check instructions) Send payments via paypal to orders@functionmotoring.com

Please if you have any questions @all.. I mean anything! Whether it's concerning advice on your suspension or other questions don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you! You can contact myself (FunctionMotoring) or my associate (Stern) here on HAN!

If you have an immeidiate question contact us via AIM. IM either FunctionMotoring or FunctionMotors1 and we will be glad to help you out!

-----

Civic/Teg Camber Kit Install DIY: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...79#post2209279

Last edited by FunctionMotoring; 03-16-2005 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Opie
Ball Breaker

A huge vouch for DSR and the gang! Buy with confidence.

Those coilovers look sweet.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:20 PM
bambbrose

I completely stand behind FunctionMotoring. I know Dustin, the owner, personally and he hooked me up with a kteller exhaust for my newly swapped hatch.. Great guy and awesome customer service.

Highly recommended :thumbup:
Old 12-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For the price, quality, and performance, you cannot go wrong with these coil-overs.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 12-02-2004, 12:07 AM
95GSRGREEN
LiL Punky

Price for a 95 Integra 4DR GSR?
Old 12-02-2004, 12:15 AM
FunctionMotoring
HAN Approved Vendor

Thanks for the kind words everyone! We here @Function are seriously determined to build a great relationship w/our customers. Also let us know if you are looking for any other parts... our site will be up shortly.

95GSRGREEN you've got IM bud
Old 12-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Timmay

I stand behind D and Function 100%, he has been a good friend to me for a few years now and i know you cant go wrong doing business with him!!
Old 12-02-2004, 05:52 AM
JDMdistorshun98
98teg-ness

please tell me u make em for a 98 ls...if so how much + ship to 37211
Old 12-02-2004, 06:29 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Man, I'd like to take advantage, but the holidays is hurting my wallet. Would this still be good after the holidays?
Old 12-02-2004, 07:31 AM
FunctionMotoring
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by randomtask77
Man, I'd like to take advantage, but the holidays is hurting my wallet. Would this still be good after the holidays?
I hear ya bud

I planned on running the special until the 31st.. but I may be able to extend it. It depends on the response we receive and what we have instock @the time.

randomtask77 and JDMdistorshun98 You guys both have IM Get back to me w/any questions!