Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels for Sale

Old 08-16-2004, 07:56 PM
diabel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels rims for Sale

I have a set of 4 17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels and almost new tires already mounted and balanced for sale. One of the wheels has a very small nick but the rest of them are flawless. Tires are Good Year Eagle GS-R 215/45ZR17 87W and there is about 95% of the thread still on them. Tires where only used for about 2000 miles and still have "pimples" on them.

I also have an extra set of Mille centercaps and a set of 16 Gorilla lug nuts 12x1.5 which I will throw in for free. You won't have to buy anything else... just mount them. These rims are available on Tirerack.com so you can check how they would look on your car. The set should fit every Honda (any Japanese car for that matter) vehicle with the 4-114 lug application but check tirerack.com for exact fitment.

Attached pictures show the rim with the small nick in it the rest of the rims are perfect condition. Third one is a 5 lug off of the tirerack. Email me if you would like to see more pictures.

I am asking $700 o.b.o. for the whole set. These are available for pick-up in Fox Lake, Illinois. Shipping would be expensive but if you would like to arrange for that let me know.

If you're interested email me at sebastianboruta@yahoo.com.
Attached Thumbnails 17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels for Sale-evo1.jpg   17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels for Sale-evo2.jpg   17x7 Mille Miglia EVO wheels for Sale-evo3.jpg