Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Free Stock 95 Integra Suspension 90k!!!

Old 05-03-2004, 04:17 PM
95TEGGY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Stock 95 Integra Suspension 90k!!!

Hey guys my parents want all my car stuff gone cause we are temporarly living in apartment and the parts are taking up all the space so im just though id give it away to someone here b4 i throw it away. It comes with 4 sprigns and 4 shocks. They were taken off my car last summer when it has like 90k miles on it. They were driving fine, shocks arent blown as far as i know. I dont know if this is against the forum rules but i am going to make this for local peeps only just because for 1 it is an extreme pain in the ass to ship cause its so heavy and stuff and the box keeps breaking and 2 i dont have much time to ship the stuff cause i get off work at like 6:30-7:00 and most of them are closed by that time so it takes me like 2 weeks to find time to ship something. Also since its free i dont really wanna spend my own gas and stuff to go around asking for shipping price and stuff like that.

I am located in Redmond, Washington so if you are interested email me and i get u direction to my house.
First come first serve.