[FS] TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims

TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims

Category: Wheels & Tires
    Price: $300
    Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
    Location (State/Prov): IL
    Item Condition: Used

First, let me start out by explaining why I'm selling only 2 rims. I acquired this many years ago when I still had my 98 V6 Accord, when the guy I bought them from send them out via UPS from California to Chicago, an UPS employee stole 2 other rims. I got a delivery with only 2 rims. I never received a compensation and the rims were never mounted. They are in the state they are in since almost 10 years ago. I'm asking only $300 total SHIPPED ANYWHERE. They were originally $500 each. Awesome if you can find 2 others that closely match these, and that should be easy to do. Original, made in Japan. Offset is 45mm+. Mounting is dual, 4x100 and 5x114.3, I took the center cap off one rim to show this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims-copy-of-img_2836.jpg   TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims-copy-of-img_2837.jpg   TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims-copy-of-img_2833.jpg   TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims-copy-of-img_2834.jpg   TWO 18" Altstadt 2-piece rims-copy-of-img_2835.jpg  

one more try

Bump, another year later.

hit me up 832-439-8653