Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FOR SALE: 1992-1995 Civic FERIO Thin side Moldings off of an SIR Lots of pics!

Old 10-27-2003, 07:23 PM
feriowannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: 1992-1995 Civic FERIO Thin side Moldings off of an SIR Lots of pics!

aim name: chhs
email: o.j.benitez@tcu.edu

This is for a 5th gen 1992-1995 Civic 4 door
AIM/EMAIL me with your offers over 100, Located in DFW/ATX Buyer pays for shipping. Let me know. These are in great condition, just look at how clean they are. They are painted gunmetal from the factory and only came on Ferio SIR's. They arent the same thin black moldings that everyone else is selling, so be different. I bought these back in 1998 for 230 dollars from Japan and are super rare, i havent seen another person with the gunmetal ones ever. Check google.com for jdm ferio sir pics and you will see the gunmetal moldings. Condition is awesome, only problem is one dent on the driver side front door molding, about 1 inch, some idiot in a parking lot hit it. Send me the offers. Thanks.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288756383

The album shows the little dent, it can be taken out from the backside with a tap, but cannot be seen from 4 feet away. Also it shows that the moldings are packed very carefully to ensure the condition and is wrapped with plastic and in a box with a lot of packing peanuts. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2003, 07:08 AM
feriowannabe

anyone want these?
Old 10-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Wharbone

where is DFW/ATX? I would make an offer to you but I am broke right now.

Bumping