Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: 1995 Acura Integra GS-R

Old 10-27-2003, 10:14 AM
JimmysZ32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Acura Integra GS-R

Up for sale is my 1995 Acura Integra. Milano Red. 102,000 miles on it.

Reason for selling is that i just got a nice break on my insurance, finally letting me be able to afford something ive always wanted, a turbocharged car! :thumbup:

So im trying to get my GS-R out of here. Im asking about $5500. Body is a little rough in my opinion. Its not perfect. Paint is starting to fade in spots. Clearcoat is pretty much non-existant on the front bumper. Still is red in color though. Looks dull. Hail damage on the hood. No huge, massive dents, but the dings are there if you look hard. There is a small speck of rust where the Integra's infamously rust. along the drivers side rear-wheel well. Not huge, but its there. Also, a small bit of rust where the hood meets the bumper. Nothing HUGE at all.

Thats really it for the exterior. I guess its not HORRIBLE for an 8 year old car.

Interior is black/grey leather. Leather GSR shift knob. Leather was originally scotch-guarded, or whatever it is, by the dealer. No rips, tears. A little worn on the bolsters of the front seat, but still soft in most places. Rest of interior is nice. Everything is clean.

Mechanically, the car is sound. Previous owner told me that the 90k, or timing belt, water pump matainence was done around that time. I have no proof of that, but i suspect everything was done, otherwise it would have popped on me by now. Only thing this car has needed mechanically was a passenger side axle seal. It was leaking droplets of oil, which became annoying. I replaced. Also replaced old battery with Optima Yellowtop. Thats all the car's needed. Ive owned for about 7000 miles now since August, and the car has been ROCK solid. Most reliable car ive ever owned, with great gas mileage too. As long as i dont get on the Vtec, i can consistantly get 27 mpg. Not too shabby, i say.

Also has power moonroof. Car will come with some form of CD player (i work at Best Buy, so i'll find something to throw in) MB Quart Component speakers are up front. I'll keep them in there if someone wants to pay 175 extra. these are the premium series (PSD216) that cost me $479 at Tweeter this past June. My loss, your gain. I'll replace my Alpine amp with something from best buy should you decide to keep the speakers in.

I think thats about it. Im located in Naperville IL, just 35 minutes southwest of Chicago. Im not looking to make anything off of this car really. Im losing out as is. I paid $7500 for it less than 3 months ago.

I'll post the VIN (car is straight, clean title) and some pictures as soon as possible. If you'd like specific shots, email or PM me..as i have a digi cam ready and at my disposal!

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to answer anything!

Jimmy
Old 10-27-2003, 01:13 PM
JimmysZ32

Vin is

JH4DC2399SS006965

Also forgot to add that i added an Apexi World Sport Exhaust on there. Sounds Great!

Open to offers guys!
Old 10-28-2003, 08:46 PM
JimmysZ32

Thats one pic. if anyone shows interest, i have more.

Go ahead, make offers. Im not looking to get much out of this. Whats keeping everyone away?
Old 10-29-2003, 12:27 PM
DRTHV8R

Too much $$$$$. Worth about 4k in the condition you discribe.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:14 AM
muscldancr

any other mods or info... im interested and live in chicago... pm me