Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

ITR carbon fiber stuff, stock integra springs

Old 10-26-2003, 04:15 PM
tb_pimpjuice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITR carbon fiber stuff, stock integra springs

I was going do some ITR carbon fiber interior stuff, but after going thru the whole BS getting door panel on/off and finding out that the power window switch doesn't fit, I've decided its just not worth it to me.
I don't have pictures of everything currently, I'll try to have pic's of everything by the end of the week at the latest.

Ok here's what i've got. Make offers.

- ITR carbon fiber cup holder piece (its not the whole cup holder because all you need to do is unscrew the front part off that says PUSH and replace that with the itr c/f one)

- ITR carbon fiber ashtray (I am actually waiting on UPS for this, I bought it off someone and then of course I decide I don't want to do the conversion).

- ITR Carbon fiber center console climate control (another piece I won off ebay). Missing the defrost and hazard lights buttons.

- ITR carbon fiber power window switch

- OEM stock 94+ springs. I bought the car with 112k miles on it. The springs should still be in good condition, I took em off soon as I got my car cuz I had Ground Controls waiting to be put on.

- Speaker box made for 2 12" JL w6v2's I had this custom made, its a great ported box made to fit in an Integra hatch. Sounds F-ing awesome with my 1 w6v2. Decided I wanted to only go with 1 speaker so I'd like a different box and would like to get rid of this one.

I also have some sunroof stuff if anyone needs it. Basically I have the moulding, sliders; everything but the glass and the motor. I will get a picture of the springs and this stuff tomorrow.

I'd prefer a local buyer on the springs and sunroof stuff, but buyer can pay for shipping. The ITR stuff I'd rather sell altogether but I'll take offers. PM or email me for more info or any questions. Also in general from what I've seen, most of this carbon fiber still will fit "with modification", which basically means you can't just pop your old piece off and pop the c/f pieces in.

Forgot to post, here's a link to pics of some of the stuff.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/329330/2

Also, since people are i'm sure are going to ask anyway, I'll just throw out a number. $150 for all the c/f stuff, make offers if you like.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:51 PM
B18cSwApPedRs

how much for the sub box?
Old 06-04-2004, 12:52 PM
B18cSwApPedRs

u have ne pics?