Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

CR-Z Project Car Preparation - Winter Vacation

Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default CR-Z Project Car Preparation - Winter Vacation

CR-Z Project Car Preparation - Winter Vacation

Despite the delays we got project CR-Z ready in time for SEMAPure panic ...
Though I wish it were 12, Honda Tuning magazine is always scheduled for nine issues per year. For an editor, this would usually mean a nice little break after the winter issue is complete, right? Well, sort of. When dealing with just the magazine, there is a three week period of idle time that most would refer to as a "vacation." I've heard this word thrown around quite a bit, but have yet to experience it for myself. I view the time away as more of a catch up period. The search for new cars never stops, and though the short pause excuses me from dreaded deadlines, cocky car owners demanding covers, and everything else that comes with the editorial role, there's always work to be done. Still, with the lull in action, I can breathe easy and relax a bit. That mirage quickly began to disintegrate as SEMA 2010 began to creep up. The CR-Z project car that was to be delivered to Honda Tuning in August was severely delayed. With a roll of red tape stifling the car, September soon swept by and before I knew it, October was slapping me in the face. With just a few weeks left before SEMA, and my mind set on building something, anything, to display in the Honda booth, Father Time placed his hour and minute hands firmly around my throat.

Photo Gallery: CR-Z Project Car Preparation - Winter Vacation - Honda Tuning Magazine

CR-Z Project Car Preparation - Winter Vacation | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...