Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me

Old 01-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me

1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me

A Boosted Hatch Sprinkled With A Little Hate For You To LoveRandy "RC" Chacon's '92 Civic CX
"I don't even like this particular body style of Civic" he says. Sure, it isn't the best way for us to start a story about Randy Chacon's spotless '92 Civic, but it's appropriate to escape from the fantasy sometimes and return to the real world. In that often romanticized world in which we hold our breath, close our eyes, and try to believe in, everybody loves their Hondas and has cute little girl names for them. Nobody ever has problems putting their cars together and their builds come out exactly as they imagined. In the real world however, oftentimes cars never end up the way they were originally planned, and people are quick to ditch their failed projects for something new. In the bizarre world that Randy Chacon lives in, he absolutely hates his Civic, yet he continues to build the hell out of it. It's not something we recommend or can even remotely comprehend, but that just so happens to be Randy's reality. He may not like this car all that much, but he's formed an unholy union with it. On paper, the casual enthusiast might think that this Civic was an absolute labor of love-to Randy, it's anything but.

Photo Gallery: 1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me - Honda Tuning Magazine

1992 Honda Civic CX - He Hate Me | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...