Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level

Old 11-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level

1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level

Soaking Up Some Real-World Knowledge From The School Of DiyVery few things stick with us after four long years of high school. Day after day, you spend more time thinking about girls, cars, hanging out with friends, and, did I mention girls already? It's not easy to keep your attention focused on your scholastic career with so many distractions swimming around in your immediate atmosphere. Furthermore, years after you've left high school, the majority of the lessons learned are long forgotten; merely figments of your imagination. That is, unless you're an educational superstar, hell-bent on achieving perfect grades and absolutely positive about your future after school has finished. For that select group, I applaud you-and I apologize for making fun of you back then. During his high school days, Angelo Arayata retained much more than just a healthy disdain for Algebra and juiced-up jocks; he picked up this '91 Civic hatchback his sophomore year that, much like the head cheerleaders well documented reputation, is still alive and kicking.

Photo Gallery: 1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level - Honda Tuning Magazine

1990 Honda Civic Si - Upperclassmen - Street Level | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...