Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

George Foreman Grill - Spotlight

Old 10-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default George Foreman Grill - Spotlight

George Foreman Grill - Spotlight

Since 1994, over 100 million Foreman Grills have been sold throughout the world.Crazy Call Me
Since 1994, over 100 million Foreman Grills have been sold throughout the world. A little fun fact bouncing around in my head as I sit in my home office finishing up the last bits of the issue you just so happen to be holding in front of you. Random yes, but it's well past 3:00am, and the delicious caffeine-soaked sea-salt coffee that I downed about five hours ago is showing no signs of letting up. The television is on, more for company than entertainment, and I overhear a group of entrepreneurs discussing the smashing success that is the Foreman Grill. Dollar figures are estimated, but Foreman sold the use of his name for somewhere around 135 million dollars, in lieu of receiving a portion of each grill sold, which, at its highest grossing period, had him raking in approximately 4.5 million per month-far more than he ever made as a fighter. Ok, I'm nerding-out with this stuff I know, but to me, the mere idea of inventing something that revolutionizes an entire industry is mind-boggling. Call me crazy, but I like checking out the wacky inventions that show up on TV from time to time, even the ones that make me livid because the next guy got filthy rich off of that little doo-dad that I've thought about at least two dozen times in the past week.

Photo Gallery: George Foreman Grill - Spotlight - Honda Tuning Magazine

George Foreman Grill - Spotlight | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...