Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1994 Acura Integra LS - The Transformer

Old 09-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1994 Acura Integra LS - The Transformer

1994 Acura Integra LS - The Transformer

Haters Gonna' Hate....Kevin Nguyen's '94 Integra LS
"That Integra looks whack. He has no style, nasty camber, and my homie did that color combo first." "What a waste. All that power and a ridiculous suspension setup." "Man if I had that DC2, here's what I'd do to it..." That's what the haters were saying online and with their little cliques just moments after the 2010 Wek'Fest event. But once they see the Teg up close, they're often times awestruck by the sick turbocharged B18C5 powerplant, the attention to detail, and so much more. That night, deep in sweet, sweet dreamland, they see visions of the '94 LS with its right-hand drive conversion chilling in a parking lot with extreme low offset classic M7s, followed by utter terror as that same car violently rips down the quarter-mile in just 11.8 seconds with a drag suspension setup. They wake up in a cold sweat to Kevin Nguyen, owner of H1 Garage, out of Stockton, CA. In silence they listen as he explains, "It's quite simple dude. I adjust the camber in the rear, put on some drag tires, and I'm good to go." The haters shield their secret love for Kevin's well-rounded transforming Teg, and everyone moves forward.

Photo Gallery: 1994 Acura Integra LS - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 1994 Acura Integra LS - Honda Tuning Magazine

1994 Acura Integra LS - The Transformer | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...