Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Honda S2000 Project - Wrenchin'

Old 06-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Honda S2000 Project - Wrenchin'

Honda S2000 Project - Wrenchin'

In previous installments of this Honda S2000 project build, the bolt-ons were added, along with coilovers, minor brake upgrades, bucket seats, a hardtop, and a hood/bumper aero upgrade.Technical
It's been a few months since any progress was made on the AP1 project and I thought it might be time to do a quick update. In previous installments of the build, the bolt-ons were added, along with coilovers, minor brake upgrades, bucket seats, a hardtop, and a hood/bumper aero upgrade. I'm eagerly awaiting the completion of a new, off-the-shelf header that the manufacturer claims will make positive gains on the dyno. Until then, boredom has set in with regard to my current wheel setup. Combing the classifieds, I was leaning toward a set of black wheels to replace my silver Blitz rollers. Coming up short in my search, I decided to keep the current wheels, but give them a makeover. Also, HT's carbon fiber guru lent a hand to the rear of the AP1 by creating a new piece that would not only look cool, but would also add a little safety for the street car.

Photo Gallery: Honda S2000 Project - Brake Upgrades - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: Honda S2000 Project - Brake Upgrades - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...