Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Project 2009 Honda Fit - Wrenchin'

Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Project 2009 Honda Fit - Wrenchin'

Project 2009 Honda Fit - Wrenchin'

Follow along as we add some suspension braces, cold air intake, and some dress up parts.Suspension, Appearance, And Results
Our project Fit has come a long way. In the beginning, we could barely scrounge up a set of coilovers since no one was jumping in to make new parts for the '09 GE. In fact, when the car was handed over to me, it had nothing more than a set of coilovers, HKS axle back muffler, and set of Gram Lights. A great beginning, but there wasn't very much aftermarket support for the '09 GE. Being the internet nerd that I am, I searched high and low, looking for anything to add to the list of upgrades. Eventually I ran across a cold-air intake from Takeda for a little more power, and some beautiful carbon fiber pieces from JDP Engineering. It's been a long hunt, but I've managed to dig up a few more items to bolt on.inline_mediumwraptextright26953738/tech/htup_0910_project_2009_honda_fithtup_0910_01_o+pro ject_2009_honda_fit+completed_install.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: Project 2009 Honda Fit - Mugen Front Grill - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: Project 2009 Honda Fit - Mugen Front Grill - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...