Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1963 Chevy Nova - Exhaust Notes

Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1963 Chevy Nova - Exhaust Notes

1963 Chevy Nova - Exhaust Notes

Check out these letters from the readers of Honda Tuning, like this one regarding a 1963 Chevy Nova and much more in the Exhaust Notes section of this months issue.Or Best Offer
Hello, Honda Tuning. I would like to start by saying thank you for providing me with the necessary ideas and advice to bring my project this far. I am currently the owner of a '95 Civic coupe with big plans; right now though, that's about it. I had built a few other street monsters in the past but this is going to be my first track car. Looking back, I don't think I had this much trouble getting the parts I needed. Part of that is because, when buying used parts, it seems as though everyone is trying to juice as much for each part as they can and aren't interested in haggling. Secondly, there just seems to be a lack of money in my account to make it all happen. I thought that it was just me until I posted a few parts for sale online and those who were interested in them all had to make special arrangements to get what they needed. This could be due to the economy or, more likely, the deterioration of a culture. With the loss of Turbo magazine and the predicted bankruptcy of a few of our favorite parts manufacturers, it seems all but definite that this culture is to fall apart. I do think that with the help of the diehards that we can bring it back. Instead of hating on the people with bad mods and bad cars, help them make their cars gems. I've been doing this for the past few years and, although it is demanding, the reward is amazing and it comes back threefold. Most importantly, parts need to be available and at a lower price. As a group we have to remember to help others and be willing to make some deals when selling parts or taking trades. We all enjoy tuning, and when it comes down to it, we all have to wait for parts and, occasionally, we have to wait so long that we have to scrap the project. Let's try to keep the tuning market alive and always be willing to help our fellow tuner.
-Jake Koenig, Manitowoc, WI

Photo Gallery: 1963 Chevy Nova - Reader's Letters - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...