Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

2009 Honda Fit - Road Rage

Old 10-15-2008, 01:50 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2009 Honda Fit - Road Rage

2009 Honda Fit - Road Rage

Equipped with a smarter i-VTEC system, paddle shifters, GPS, and more, the 2009 Honda Fit appears to be vying for the position of the next-gen EF Hatchback.I finally drove the new, '09 Honda Fit the other day. It's been awhile since we first saw it at last year's Tokyo Motor Show and all I can say is: I want one. Not because it's as fast as anything I've driven before-because it isn't-or that it handles anything like my NSX-because it doesn't-but because it's the closest thing out there that still reminds me of my old, fourth-generation Civic Si hatchback. Making an already-popular car like the Fit better isn't easy. The all-new TSX isn't exactly being widely accepted as a more-fun-to-drive version and, really, you couldn't say the same thing about the '01 Civic when it was first introduced either. Not the Fit though. That's because it really is better, especially if you like small Hondas, or at least once did. As you'd expect, the new Fit is slightly larger than the first-gen model but that's OK. It has a lot more going for it than its size and weight and, comparably, it's the most compact new Honda we can get our hands on at the moment.

Photo Gallery: 2009 Honda Fit - EF Hatchback - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...