Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Official Bleach manga thread

Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 PM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What exactly happen to the vizards? I knew they showed up... never knew they left lol I don't follow bleach as closely...
Old 07-02-2009, 04:01 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

Originally Posted by Draconius
New manga out. OH snap! :crazyr:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/364/01/

[spoiler=hell yeah]THE VIZARDS ARE BACK!!!! Looked like everything was going to shit and DAMN can't wait for the next chapters![/spoiler]
I was all giddy til i seen that thing hatch
that lillte kid he created with the Hougyoku

Originally Posted by RicoD
What exactly happen to the vizards? I knew they showed up... never knew they left lol I don't follow bleach as closely...
they left their fortress right as the battle was about to start

here a good read to catch you guys up
[SPOILER="hougyku"]The hougyoku (literally meaning orb of destruction) was the end result of an experiment by the Soul Society's Bureau of Technological Development. After some thorough testing, the developer of the hougyoku (Urihara Kiske) foresaw the dangerous nature of the creation. It could break the wall between shinigami (death god) and hollow allowing the user to tap into a vast amount of spirit energy. Out of fear of what people would do with the hougyoku, he erased all the data about how it was created and sealed it within Kuchiki Rukia. Shortly thereafter, he fled Soul Society.

However, this wasn't the last time that the hougyoku would see the light of day. Aizen Sousuke faked his death so that he could attain it and tried with everything he had to make sure it would fall in his lap. He slaughtered the Central 46 (the governing body of Soul Society) and sent out false communications to the whole of Soul Society pretending to be the officers within Central 46. With these orders, he made sure that Rukia was put to death for giving Ichigo her powers and made sure that she was to be executed via the Sōkyoku.

Using his ploy well, he hid in the Central 46 offices and read all the data purtaining to the orb of destruction. Through his studies, he found two ways for the hougyoku to be removed from its host. One, the soul gets burnt away with extreme heat. Two, the hougyoku is extracted through artificial means, through the use of a specialty device developed by Urihara. His first plan was to allow Rukia to be put to death on Sōkyoku Hill and retrieve the hougyoku afterwards. That plan changed when Ichigo stopped the execution. So he had to plan for his next course of action.

On Sōkyoku Hill, the commander-general and a few vice captains and captains gathered together to watch the execution. They sat around talking about the sword that was sealed there and spoke that it had the power of 10,000 zanpaktous. As they chatted, Rukia was crucified in midair on the execution cross and awaited the Sōkyoku's divine justice. Ready to justify her crimes, she said her farewell to everyone as her moment came.

Once released from its seal, the Sōkyoku levitated in midair and became a phoenix. It was rumored that when the phoenix pierces a prisoner, it becomes even more powerful, said to be 1000 times more powerful than when it first was released. Amidst their chatter and the releasing of the sword, Ichigo appeared as the bird begins to attack Rukia. He catches the attack on his zanpaktou and forces the Sōkyoku back. Everyone looked onto this awestruck for this was a nearly impossible feat. Just as the Sōkyoku rebound and readied to attack again, the other Captains, who were against the execution, gathered and attacked the bird destroying it. Ichigo took this time to destroy the execution grounds freeing Rukia. He entrusted her to Renji and told him to run as far as he can from Sōkyoku Hill. Everything had fallen into place or so it would seem.

After what seemed to be weeks, the battles within Soul Society drew to an end and everything finally went peaceful again. That peace didn't last long for as Rukia and Renji were escaping they were captured by one of Aizen's crew (Captain Tousen). Biding his time well, Aizen had decided that this was the time to strike and appeared after the battle on Sōkyoku Hill. Tousen hands over Rukia and Aizen follows that by extracting the Hougyoku from Rukia (using Urihara's device). His task done, Rukia of no more use, Aizen tells Ichimaru Gin to kill Rukia but the rest of Soul Society had awakened from his game. They gathered before him and he fled to Hueco Mundo, the Hollow world.

The orb of destruction was still asleep when he stole it. It needed time to mature and awaken before it could be at its full potency. Through his research though, Aizen found out that through the infusing of his spirit power, the Hougyoku could be forced into a state of readiness which he could work with. With it, he was able to create powerful Hollow/shinigami hybrids and rose an army to subplant Soul Society. The end result of which has yet to be seen.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited by hitman619; 07-02-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:35 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

i need to start watching the episodes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Do NOT waste your time on ep 227. Annoying bullshit considering they broke the current arc to do this bs.

Can't wait for the new manga to come out...maybe it will be a fast release and we will see it tomorrow
Old 07-10-2009, 07:22 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Waste of a manga episode :sad:
Old 07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

New chapter fucking rocks my nards so hard.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

3 words:

Vizards are badass!
Old 07-11-2009, 09:10 AM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

The captains were getting their ass handed to Them:lmao:

[SPOILER="vizards"]with that boy arrancar spitting out gillians the vizards might be in trouble[/SPOILER]
Old 07-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Originally Posted by hitman619
The captains were getting their ass handed to Them:lmao:

[SPOILER="vizards"]with that boy arrancar spitting out gillians the vizards might be in trouble[/SPOILER]
That they were :chuckles:

[spoiler=hitman]They didn't seem phased one bit so I bet they are powerful beasts. Remember, they have mastered the half hollow phase and are the originators of it...ie Brolly.

I can't wait to see what the two vice captains powers are that just showed up. Yamato futaicho's and drunk dude's. I love when the vice captains hide their bankai's since they aren't supposed to use them. I wonder why Ikakku never used his.[/spoiler]
Old 07-16-2009, 05:58 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

This weeks episode is up AND OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't WAIT for next week :run: