Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

official naruto discussion thread

Old 07-31-2009, 03:51 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man the ending almost got me choked up. I wonder what the relationship between sakura and naruto is going to be like now.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:06 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Originally Posted by IluvJae
Man the ending almost got me choked up. I wonder what the relationship between sakura and naruto is going to be like now.
I know right!?

That little tiff/fight during the meeting came out of nowhere...anyone clarify for me why it happened?

Also that was a really clean scan this week!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:04 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Originally Posted by Draconius
I know right!?

That little tiff/fight during the meeting came out of nowhere...anyone clarify for me why it happened?

Also that was a really clean scan this week!
I think what happened was the killer bee's clan leader got upset over something, smashed something like he was going to attack so everyone came at each other. Then it's revealed that pretty much everyone has used akatsuki at one point and now all of a sudden danzou is going to become ruler over all the lands. Epic fail will commence with Naruto there to clean up the mess. But i have a feeling it's going to be a combination of Naruto and Sasuke teaming back up against Madara and it's going to be found out that Sasuke is a host as wel of some raven type beast. h:
Old 07-31-2009, 08:29 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

I think what happened was the killer bee's clan leader got upset over something, smashed something like he was going to attack so everyone came at each other. Then it's revealed that pretty much everyone has used akatsuki at one point and now all of a sudden danzou is going to become ruler over all the lands. Epic fail will commence with Naruto there to clean up the mess. But i have a feeling it's going to be a combination of Naruto and Sasuke teaming back up against Madara and it's going to be found out that Sasuke is a host as wel of some raven type beast. h:
You think Sasuke is a host? Then again which do we know about?

We have only learned about certain ones. You think there is a 0 tail or 10 tail?

Here are the 9 hosts:
Old 07-31-2009, 09:46 AM
ShaolinLueb

there are only 9 tailed beasts. all are captured except 8 and 9.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:05 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Originally Posted by Draconius
You think Sasuke is a host? Then again which do we know about?

We have only learned about certain ones. You think there is a 0 tail or 10 tail?

Here are the 9 hosts:
I think he might be, who knows.

Originally Posted by ShaolinLueb
there are only 9 tailed beasts. all are captured except 8 and 9.
Yea, this is why it would be perfect for Sasuke to be a host, who said it had to be a tailed beast. You ever notice when Sasuke uses his special eyes (i know they're no longer sharigan's, I lost count to what it's up to now) that there

Last edited by IluvJae; 07-31-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

I think he might be, who knows.

Yea, this is why it would be perfect for Sasuke to be a host, who said it had to be a tailed beast. You ever notice when Sasuke uses his special eyes (i know they're no longer sharigan's, I lost count to what it's up to now) that there
The Mangyo eyes or whatever it is? Ti's the same eyes Itachi wanted. Remember also he has the cursed seal that alters his abilities.

I think Sasuke is just a badass with obscene power and control. Maybe later he will absorb the powers of killerbee and be the host of the 8 tails, but I don't think he is a host.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:51 PM
ShaolinLueb

sasuke sucks. he is a black flame technique spam whore and is going to go blind. when naruto goes sage mode, sasuke is going to be like wtf? im pwned.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Originally Posted by ShaolinLueb
sasuke sucks. he is a black flame technique spam whore and is going to go blind. when naruto goes sage mode, sasuke is going to be like wtf? im pwned.
That or Sasuke will be able to read it with the Sharingan and copy Naruto when he uses it. Remember that Sharingan can see chakra flow and copy shit using the different chakra...AND Sasuke is a genius with chakra. h:
Old 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
ShaolinLueb

thought he could only copy hand seals. if it doesnt have a hand seal he can't copy it. and the other eyes sees the chakra flow and points. i fucking hate sasuke. naruto needs to pwn him and put him in his place.