Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

prop 8 protest in la V. powertothepeople

Old 12-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Amistad
if the theories of darwinism and evolution hold any water here, then gays should have been extinct or be endangered species. please direct me to where i can see documented studies of gay animals thriving in nature.

i heard guys can get pretty gay while on extasy but i don't have any sources on that.
A quick google search of "Homosexual Animals" will show you plenty.

Here's a quick link since I'm at work and don't really have time to do the research for you:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html

Just because you don't see or want to hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Darwinism and Evolution have nothing to do with it it is a trait that happens in any species of animals. As humans we are so lucky to have a higher control over our behavior, thus exist homosexuals "in the closet," because people in society deem it unnatural like you do.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Amistad
Banned

Originally Posted by Anthony
A quick google search of "Homosexual Animals" will show you plenty.

Here's a quick link since I'm at work and don't really have time to do the research for you:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html

Just because you don't see or want to hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Darwinism and Evolution have nothing to do with it it is a trait that happens in any species of animals. As humans we are so lucky to have a higher control over our behavior, thus exist homosexuals "in the closet," because people in society deem it unnatural like you do.

excuse me, i don't mean to make you do any grunt work. i just don't want to search for anything gay on any search engines. don't want to appear :hay: or the impression of cruelty to animals.

of course traits have a lot to do with darwinism and evolution. certain traits or characteristics which make other animals superior over others is what helps the superior animal thrive and the other animal struggle to survive. same with inferior traits of diseases which make weak animals and reducing their chance for survival.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

I appear to be wasting my time here, you aren't going to accept any other views other than your own so be it.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Amistad
Banned

yes, but prop 8 passed so be it.

yet the gays are rioting and beating up old ladies and making mockeries in churches around the US.

disgraceful gays... just disgraceful
Old 12-03-2008, 05:38 PM
lil_1_2002

yea and no gay person has ever been killed for simply being gay right? to say that straight Americans killed a homosexual person is a disgrace would you agree?
Old 12-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Tark

What does being gay have anything to do with evolution? Its not genetics, its not a disease, its not a chemical imbalance and its not a fetish. Its just there sexual preferences.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:33 AM
Amistad
Banned

Originally Posted by Tark
What does being gay have anything to do with evolution? Its not genetics, its not a disease, its not a chemical imbalance and its not a fetish. Its just there sexual preferences.
preferences can change, what race you are born into not so much.

comparing gay inconvenience of not being allowed to get married and the struggles and discrimination of black/asian/latino/minority population in recent history... is like comparing apples and oranges.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:09 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

comparing gay inconvenience of not being allowed to get married and the struggles and discrimination of black/asian/latino/minority population in recent history... is like comparing apples and oranges.
:lmfao: Do some research then come back to this thread.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Tark

discrimiantion because of race, religion, sexual orientation, sex is all the same it's all discrimination. Who is the government to decide who can and who can't get married?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Amistad
Banned

i think govt. has no say who is to be married. i think that is the church discretion.

as far as civil unions go, everyone is welcome.