Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

questions about the Christian faith

Old 05-29-2006, 12:32 PM
ItsaHonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But aside from religion, have you ever just thought that every living thing is just too complex, especially humans, to have been formed from a big bang in space. I mean, some superior power must exist, this (us, humans and living things) IMO is no coincidence, that something is out there.>>>

This is how I feel about it. The planets are all perfect circles and are spaced apart just right. The sun is just far enough away from the earth, nevermind the fact that there even is a sun, ONE, and it's the only planet that doesn't rotate on an axis. The earth has everything needed to sustain life. We have trees to generate fresh oxygen, and so on and so forth. Seems like a planned design to me. Although I don't fully believe in the Bible and am not of any religion, I do it find it harder to believe that all of this happened by coincidence than to believe that it was designed and created by a higher, super natural being.
Though, my belief in a supernatural world comes from personal experience. I've had a few encounters (as has the family) with the afterlife. I do agree that its something one would have to experience for themselves to believe in. The spirit-word is something that many people have experienced, but cannot be explained by science.