Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

Warning Beeper/Sound for lights on and key in ignition not working

Old 09-09-2010, 12:18 PM
92Wahoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning Beeper/Sound for lights on and key in ignition not working

I have a 2007 Honda Pilot. Recently I noticed that the warning beeper/sound for when the lights are left on and for when the key is left in the ignition are no longer working.

I looked to see if this was a fuse issue but did not see a fuse that would relate to these warnings.

Wanted to see if anyone knew what the answer to this problem was and if this was something I could fix on my own or if I should have the independent Honda mechanic we use fix it instead.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
wversch2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:00 AM
cruzalekz

inside the ignintion cylinder, there is a single wire that triggers the audible sensor when you left the key in the ignition. maybe thats it.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:19 AM
mkp

Wow! I really am surprised! I have always felt that the 2007 Honda Pilot looks way better than any other Honda Pilot that has been released later on. I really do not know some cars of Honda are losing its balance in aesthetics after a successful campaign. Anyway, I am looking forward to know some technical stuff of it as well as some pictures taken along with it! Just make sure you post the apparent ones first!

Last edited by mkp; 09-27-2010 at 11:17 PM.