Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

Honda Odyssey

Old 10-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Lisa Roberts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Odyssey

Our staff recently had a meeting at a local restaurant that our boss treated us to. We decided to take my car, which is a 2009 Honda Odyssey. It seated 7 of us comfortably. I'm very happy with my upgrade. Had it been my old minivan I'd have to strap people to the roof.

Last edited by Nec; 10-08-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:54 AM
mittlymiracle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Honda Odyssey minivan lives up to Honda's reputation for refinement, convenient features and great fit and finish.

The Odyssey comes in four trims: LX, EX, EX-L and Touring. All trims use a 3.5-liter V6 engine, mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. The EX-L and Touring trims carry the most recent version of Honda's variable cylinder management system (VCM), which allows the V6 engine to switch among three, four, and six cylinders to increase fuel efficiency. The interior features a third-row Magic Seat that folds into the floor. Maximum seating capacity for the Odyssey is eight passengers. Safety features such as side-impact and curtain airbags, four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes, traction control and an electronic stability system come standard in all models. Luxury features such as leather trim, dual-zone automatic climate control, satellite radio, navigation system and entertainments system are all available.
================================================== ====
voip Photo Retouching