Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

2000 Odyssey - Check engine light P0136 & P0138

Old 08-18-2008, 12:11 PM
knight akkord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Odyssey - Check engine light P0136 & P0138

I did some research for Check engine light P0136 & P0138 but the answers are so scattered. I want to buy a new o2 sensor but i'm unsure if this is the fix for those engine codes, let alone, which o2 sensor to replace!

I just changed the Catalyic conv and there are still those two codes appearing.

Anyone have any reliable resources on what can be causing this? Google is confusing!

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:24 PM
secretaznman4u

hey did you ever figure out what happened? I am having the exact same issue on a 99. repalced 2nd o2 and still light comes on after 400 miles.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:03 PM
mason rocket
my 2 cense

Did you clear the codes or just expect it to go away after a few hundred miles like it is "supposed" to ? Sometimes waiting for them to clear themselves does not work. try clearing the codes and seeing what codes pop up again. usually when I have a code unless its obvious or essential to have fixed immediately, I clear them and wait til they come up again. I sometimes do this 2 or 3 times to be sure that is the problem. it might happen immediately or take a few miles. Also other codes might show up related to the problem which would give you a more accurate idea of what is bad. of course if you dont have a scanner... this wont work.