Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

2002 Odyssey Tire Offset/Pattern

Old 11-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Kilroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Odyssey Tire Offset/Pattern

My wife is due with our second child on Dec. 15, so I will be selling my beloved Acura RL and getting a 2002 Odyssey EX-L in two weeks and will be needing winter tires/wheels for it. I would like to know what the offset and pattern of the wheels are. On the RL they were 5X114.3 with a +43mm offset, I am hoping I can use the same wheels on the Odyssey.

You'll see more of me around this forum in the future, I like to keep in touch with others that have the same interest in vehicles as I do.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:34 AM
jdmdaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kilroy
My wife is due with our second child on Dec. 15, so I will be selling my beloved Acura RL and getting a 2002 Odyssey EX-L in two weeks and will be needing winter tires/wheels for it. I would like to know what the offset and pattern of the wheels are. On the RL they were 5X114.3 with a +43mm offset, I am hoping I can use the same wheels on the Odyssey.

You'll see more of me around this forum in the future, I like to keep in touch with others that have the same interest in vehicles as I do.
We just picked up an 03 Ody EX-L and love it. I am in the same situation as you are kinda. I want to know the info about offsets. I'm not looking for winter wheels and tires (I'm gonna use factories for that)-however I'm looking for a nice set of wheels for it. I believe that the odyssey is 5X114.3.
What color Ody did you go with? You should come over to odyclub.com too. Very helpful info on their forums!!

-Craig
Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 PM
honda guy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know for a fact a set of 17 inch TL wheels fit. Had one in the shop the other day with them on it.