Thread: Se...ex...lx...crv?

Se...ex...lx...crv?

What are the differences between the 99'-01' CRV 4x4 models?

Ive been looking at them and the LX's seems to have everything the EX's have.

I know the SE has what leather and painted bumpers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P@@RB@Y
    What are the differences between the 99'-01' CRV 4x4 models?

Ive been looking at them and the LX's seems to have everything the EX's have.

I know the SE has what leather and painted bumpers.

Thanks
    i def know that the EX's came with alloys and the lx's came with steelies, that is unless my memory escapes me

in honda land, generally speaking, ex>se>lx
    1.8L Acura Integra GSR: Back where it belongs.
    3.2L Pontiac Tran-sport Montana: that things about to go.
    2.2L Honda Accord EX: Sold to my sister
    232CI Mercury Sable: Sold to some lady, by my father, while i was on a camping trip. IMM232
    http://imagegen.last.fm/minimalDark/..._vigilante.gif

Quote Originally Posted by sherwood
    i def know that the EX's came with alloys and the lx's came with steelies, that is unless my memory escapes me

in honda land, generally speaking, ex>se>lx

se>ex on the newest ones

Yeah, the LX (I have a '98) was pretty-much loaded to begin with and that's why I went with it. That being said, the steel wheels were UGLY and I quickly replaced them with five-spoke Alessio Rally's. The other difference between the LX and the EX were ABS and a CD player(LX's came with a useless AM/FM radio).

I'm a car audio fanatic so I knew I wouldn't be using Honda's HU anyway. ABS was the only thing which made the decision a little difficult.

I painted the bumpers,fender trim,body side molding, and rocker panels (with Krylon's Fusion spray paint...glossy black which closely matches the paint) several months ago. It now looks more like an SE than an LX
    ('98 CRV) Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X589 HU
    Aura MR6.1 comps in kick pods
    Aura MR62 Integrated comps
    Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12
    US Acoustics USX-4065(65 watts x 4)
    Phoenix Gold Octane 8:0.1 sub amp(600 watts x 1)

my 98 LX came with steelies, am/fm radio, but i have abs, pw, pm, pl, ac, airbags, and even keyles entry
    //-// (()) //\\// //)) //-\\

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura