Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

planning to buy torza top, need advice

Old 02-25-2014, 10:58 PM
chrispl5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default planning to buy torza top, need advice

I'm planning to buy the Torza Top premier tonneau at Truck Accessories, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and more Aftermarket Truck Parts because I like its "rag top" look compared to vinyl type cover and it is currently on sale. Just looking for some feedback from those of you who have had this cover. I know there are some reviews online but I'm looking for some advice from Ridgeline owners. Would like to know if there is any issue when it comes to installation. Thanks guys.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:34 AM
MollyStar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chrispl5
I'm planning to buy the Torza Top premier tonneau at Truck Accessories, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and more Aftermarket Truck Parts because I like its "rag top" look compared to vinyl type cover and it is currently on sale. Just looking for some feedback from those of you who have had this cover. I know there are some reviews online but I'm looking for some advice from Ridgeline owners. Would like to know if there is any issue when it comes to installation. Thanks guys.
Hello!
Bafore to buying a cars usually I check the vehicles and get vehicle history reports
Did you try to do it also?